unit 34

DownWind

i was wondering if any one knew a good place i can stay during my hunt. me and my girlfriend drew the first rifle hunt for 34 and are only able to make it out for two days. so i wanted to just rent a cabin or room for that short time its her first hunt ever so i dont want to miss it. hopefully she can get her first kill here.

thanks in advance guys.

Last year, we stayed at Camp of the Tall Pines. Rented one of the little bunk houses at a great price. They have plenty of cabins, land telephone line, corral, tentsites, and disc golf course. I would stay there again if I'm lucky enough to draw 34 in the future.

Couldnt pass up the deal at camp tall pines thanks guys!
Roswellson how did you do last year if yiu dont mind me asking? I have never been to the unit and unfortunatly havent been able to scout it just online research. i would love it if my girlfriend could fill her tag not after a trophy n e thing would be great for her. Pm me if youd like thanks

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom