unit 41 3rd season deer??

bingo

I just had an opportunity come up to buy a discounted last minute landowner tag that would basically just give me access to the public land as the private that comes with the tag isnt any good apparently. No crazy expectations, just looking for a fun hunt I could go spend time with my wife but dont want to throw money away on a bust either. I know nothing about the unit other than I have heard that there is alot of pressure. I have to decide on the tag by tomorrow so a pm would be much appreciated.

$500 bucks for a landowner tag in unit 41? You have got to be kidding me. 41 is not worth that price.

PM sent
9109image.jpg

>So you can get a landowner
>tag and hunt the public?
> I know nothing about
>landowner tags, but find that
>curious...

In CO the voucher is good for the land it was issued for and all public land in the same unit for which the land is located.
CO also has PLO (private land only) tags but that is a different basket.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

no guts, no glory...

you're also close to Sportsman's, Cabela's and Wal-Mart so any missed "necessities" are just down the road. And there's a chick fil-a so how bad could it be?

It all comes down to what you can afford. Bingo, if you do go for it, keep my cell number and use it if you need help or have additional questions.

Bean

I've been trying to place that photo into 41 all day. I just realized that we should be talking about a tag that is good in 41, 421, and 42 because that picture sure doesn't look like unit 41. 421 has, IMHO, better potential than 41.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom