unit 45 antelope unit 9 elk leftovers

According to last years stats it appears unit 45 had close to 60 tags left. Unit 9 for elk is under the General license and normally all those tags go in the drawing to people with a PP and some as a second choice.

A buddy and I hunted unit 45 several years ago on a left over tag. Paid a small trespass fee and shot really nice bucks...If I remember correctly there is quite a bit of private land in the unit though. Good luck

There is a lot of private land in 45. I used an outfitter and shot a decent buck in 03. I saw signs that there were trespass fee would gain you entry but I never checked on them. Xbar ranch was a good looking place for archery though.

Good Luck

My CD ROM shows the east 2/3rds of the unit is almost all private property and the other 1/3 is NF, so I don't know if there are any antelope in that part or not. You may need to pay an access fee to a rancher, as was mentioned, if you get a leftover tag in that unit. I would sure make the arrangements BEFORE I bought the tag so you don't go out there and can't find a place to hunt. I have heard that latter scenario more than a couple times!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom