Unit 49 Deer Hunt

Saw a couple small bucks also, the deer are almost gone in 49 bro, too much poaching and too many cats...now the cats are turning on the elk.
hey by the way your knife is ready.

NMBIGHORN

Cool! Thanks for the info. My son has a hunt this weekend. I will go pick up the knife today. Hopefully I will be using it on his hunt.

My son killed his first buck yesterday morning. Can't seem to post pics on this site of the buck. Kiko jr. check them out on your dads FACEBOOK account by typing in my name and going to my pics.

I saw the pics. Man what a sweet looking deer. That thing is a HOG. Congrats to you guys. Heck of a first deer.

Thanks! He was real excited when he shot it. I told him he shot a bigger buck than I have ever killed. Real proud of him.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom