4ac8f1a638c25f14.jpg

4ac8f1ce39ea5735.jpg

4ac8f1ef3a8115f4.jpg

4ac8f2143b36e943.jpg

4ac8f23c3c11cb36.jpg

4ac8f2643cc525ed.jpg

4ac8f2993d81d466.jpg

4ac8f2d73f4cca20.jpg

Thanks for the pics Roy. I would imagine you are getting near the end of your trips up the mountain and keeping us enetertained. Thanks again for everything. Dave

LAST EDITED ON Oct-04-09 AT 04:15PM (MST)[p]Great pics! I wander how many more people are gonna be applying for 76 next year... How long has Rocketman been posting these pics?

LAST EDITED ON Oct-04-09 AT 06:34PM (MST)[p]Rocketman has been posting these pics for the few years I have been a MM member.

At least for me, the reason I am considering 76 is because it is one of the few units that you can draw once you are out there in no man's land with your points (too many points to burn on a general muzzle hunt, not enough points for the best hunts). And, yes these pictures sure help also, LOL.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-04-09 AT 10:01PM (MST)[p]Give it a few years. It will be up in the double digits to draw an archery tag for sure. The more people that apply the more the points go up. Posts like this dont help draw odds. I cant complain though I look forward to seeing the pics every week just wish Rocketman would have kept the specific unit to himself.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom