Unit 77 idaho

Mdhunterchef

Long story short.... coming out in less then two weeks for a mule deer hunt, coming from the east coast threw a line awhile ago on some ideas of where I was looking at. Myself and my father have narrowed down the area we plan to go. Franklin basin is the destination and asking for some last minute advice, the plan is to park near wilderness peak and head north up the ridge. Basically asking if anyone familiar with the area knows if this a credible place to leave a vehicle for a couple days, if they have better suggestions on access points and most importantly hows the weather fairing up there... cold snow go low or fair weather stay high? Some many things to factor and anticipate I'm thrilled just at the idea of finally coming out to hunt this area. Hope everyone has had some success so far and most importantly thank you for any advice. Best of luck cant wait to get my boots on the ground!

Haha always giving me confidence! Brimming with expectations now! Lmao that's a pretty accurate count my friend!

" that a nice set of Hooters you have"

If you are coming in 2 weeks, the hunt is over in unit 77. You should have the place to yourself. Sarcasm intended.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom