unit 81 antelope

shepherd

Been thinking about trying to pick up an antelope tag next year. Been going to region F for deer for the last several years and thought maybe making a combo hunt out of it. I have several points and was wondering what the odds were for unit 81. ( I guess the draw odds on here aren't here anymore) Looking through last years regs, the dates worked with our deer hunt, and the area is close to make an easy combo hunt. Also, I have seen some pretty nice bucks in the past few years. Any input on this unit for antelope would be appreciated. thanks!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-25-12 AT 02:32PM (MST)[p]NR for Unit 81 w/2pp would be 80% for a late hunt #81-2
81-1.....0.0%
81-1 and 81-2 Special price tag is 100% draw with two points.

81-1 takes 3pp to draw 100% with Regular draw.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

The draw odds for the last few years are posted right on the G&F website for all to view in order to make an informed decision based on their PPs, etc.

seems like as a non-resident you have a better chance drawing the tag than as a resident. i have put it for so many years for area 80 and 81 and never have drawn the tag. if your looking for a 80 inch goat i would say this isnt the right area, altough there are several nice bucks running around. 95% of hunters road the unit... when i get in the area to look for some coyotes i jumped some nice goats.....

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom