UPS,FED-EX,USPS, SLOWWWW!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Yup!

I know it's Christmas/Holliday Season Time!

But GEEZUS!

I paid 2nd Day Air on a Package & it took 7 F'N Days to get here,WTF?

I Tracked it & it sit in SLC,Utah for 4 days,GOOD GAWD!

Looks like you Boys Best Hire some more Help if you're that GAWD-DAMNED Busy!

Now I realize that somebodies Christmas Present was way more Important than me getting somebodies Heat back on but JUDAS F'N PRIEST!

Don't take on a 2nd Day Delivery if you can't deliver the Goods on time is all I'm sayin!

Go ahead,Rip My Ass & I'll Rip yours back!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-27-13 AT 06:59AM (MST)[p]I bought everything online this year and got it all on time....of course I didn't wait until the last week. So order stuff 2-3 weeks before Christmas and go standard shipping. It's only going to worse as more people go to the online stuff.

Just another example of a company that gets it right 51 weeks a year and nobody pays attention.

One week of procrastinating retards, and the system stumbles??then the chit hits the fan!

Leave it to Bessie to have waited until the last minute, then found someone else to blame the failure on! ??..then actually post THIS rant?..LOL!

"If you get upset or offended by ANY website forum
post.....especially mine, you need serious
intervention!"

You can blame it squarely on the weather. The big freeze two weeks ago took out the power to the whole UPS Mesquite, TX processing facility - and kept recurring - and that backed everything up. They then contracted out to Fed-EX and USPS and that slowed them down too.

Merry Christmas Bess! If you haven't got the gift I sent you yet it is because it is late in being delivered!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Christmas Eve day I was in a store and was going to let the lady from UPS go ahead of me and she don't worry I am in no hurry as my truck is FULL and there is still 5,000 packages back at warehouse that we are not going to be able to get to homes on time. We can only drive so fast around here and NO O.T. either.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Bessy didn't order a last minute Christmas present. He ordered a part for someone's heater? So it's not like it was his fault. He orders as the jobs come in. People sitting around with no heat is a big deal this year.

I ordered a carburetor kit for my chain saw about two weeks ago. They said two days. I knew that wasn't going to happen. They just called this morning and said it was in.

Eel

I agree with you Bess...if they can't get it here in time, they shouldn't offer the faster service.

I don't see it getting any better though, as more and more people shop online.

>Just another example of a company
>that gets it right 51
>weeks a year and nobody
>pays attention.
>
> One week of procrastinating retards,
>and the system stumbles??then the
>chit hits the fan!
>
>Leave it to Bessie to have
>waited until the last minute,
>then found someone else to
>blame the failure on! ??..then
>actually post THIS rant?..LOL!
>
>"If you get upset or offended
>by ANY website forum
>post.....especially mine, you need serious
>intervention!"

Ya Saint Nicky!

The Guy waited till Christmas time to have his Boiler go Down!

He Must Have Scheduled it that way,GEEZUS!

Then thanks to Suppliers not wanting to Stock anything in todays World you gotta order it from Tim-Buck-F'N-Two then Pay Extra to have it Shipped Quicker so you can get the Family's Heat Back on ASAP!

Ain't No RANT here Nicky,just the Truth!

Since it's the 1st time in History of happening(WRONG again Nicky!)let's see if they Wisen up next year & play it Different?

I'll tell Ya What Nicky!

That Favorite Savage of yours is gonna Break the Bolt in half one of these years just 3 days before Season & you're gonna over-night a New Bolt in thinking you'll get it before Opening Day & the SOB Ain't gonna show up on time,then You'll get your Ass Chewed here on MM for not ordering it sooner/long before Season starts!:D

JUDAS!

F'N!

PRIEST!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Don't blame it on the workers, blame it on managment.Under staffing is the new corporate greed.Do more with less people.

Ain't Blaming the Workers!

Who the Hell is running(or trying!) the Show?

Jeez Bess, I ordered a replacement cell phone on Monday Dec 23rd a little before noon my time. It was on Fed Ex's truck at 4:05 pm Murfeesboro, Tennessee time (1:05 Nevada time). It was delivered to my door in Nevada at 3:05 pm on Tuesday Dec 24. It took 26 hours to travel most of the way across the country and I didn't even pay for expedited shipping. Grand total of maybe 27 1/2 hours from the time I clicked "order" to delivery, approximately 2300 miles in all. So it averaged about 84 miles an hour for the entire time.

Some days it just sucks to be you.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup, I just stir it.[/font]

>Jeez Bess, I ordered a replacement
>cell phone on Monday Dec
>23rd a little before noon
>my time. It was on
>Fed Ex's truck at 4:05
>pm Murfeesboro, Tennessee time (1:05
>Nevada time). It was delivered
>to my door in Nevada
>at 3:05 pm on Tuesday
>Dec 24. It took 26
>hours to travel most of
>the way across the country
>and I didn't even pay
>for expedited shipping. Grand total
>of maybe 27 1/2 hours
>from the time I clicked
>"order" to delivery, approximately 2300
>miles in all. So it
>averaged about 84 miles an
>hour for the entire time.
>
>
>Some days it just sucks to
>be you.
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,
>I just stir it.[/font]

WOW!

Santa filled that Order Quick!

Must be a real Bittchh to try & live without a F'N Cell Phone for more than one day?

Oh it is Bess. You dont even wanna know.

Sorry for the folks who were without heat. I have experienced that exact problem for the exact same reasons. That was one of the few times I let my anger get out of control. Offered to kick the guys ass that didn't stock a single part for the heating unit they were selling.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup, I just stir it.[/font]

>Oh it is Bess. You dont
>even wanna know.
>
>Sorry for the folks who were
>without heat. I have experienced
>that exact problem for the
>exact same reasons. That was
>one of the few times
>I let my anger get
>out of control. Offered to
>kick the guys ass that
>didn't stock a single part
>for the heating unit they
>were selling.
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,
>I just stir it.[/font]

Can't even Imagine what You Threatened the Person with that had SOLD THAT LAST PHONE TO YOU?

Good thing they offered that New Phone you ordered with Free 1/2 a Day Shipping!

One more thing NVB?

Were you as Lucky as the Kid that got the New NINTENDO for Christmas?

Seems the Customers they value the most were issued some Free footage/Pics!

Didn't even have to pay extra!

Jeezus BCB! Seek help before it's too late.

You must know the NSA has you on their short list. Do it for your family. You are already F'ed

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

LAST EDITED ON Dec-28-13 AT 02:26AM (MST)[p]COOL it RUS!

I didn't Help Vote Your Buddy in to Run it like it's being Run!(PISS POOR!)

NSA,that the Best you can do?

They'll ride a Black Tornado.....................

I ordered a T shirt on Dec 12th and it didn't show up until Dec 26th. It was a black shirt with a picture of a heater part on the back. I was pissed as I had to wear other t shirts that whole time I was waiting for my "heater part" T shirt. :(

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom