used bow purchase opportunity

jr8fish

I posted a few days ago about buying a used bow... Well thanks for all your responses.

I have an opportunity to buy a second hand bow from a guy.

It is a 2012 Quest Primal 70# that is practically brand new. It has been fired less than 10 times. (he bought two bows and likes the other one more)

He is including:

the mods to my draw length
G5 Magloc Halo six arrow quiver
G5 expert Pro rest
soft case
and a g5 Optix XR 2 sight

THis is a left handed bow (which has been hard for me to find a good used one)

He will do this for 600 to my door. Do you all, with more experience, think that this is a good deal?
It seems like a good setup to me.

Thanks

IT MIGHT BE......I CANT SAY. BUT FOR EXAMPLE I BOUGHT A NEW BOW PACKAGE FROM MY ARCHERY SHOP FOR $650. IT INCLUDED ....THE HOYT RAMPAGE XT BOW, STABILIZER, 6 ARROW QUIVER, 6 ARROWS, HAND SLING, & 5 PIN SIGHTS.....PLUS FREE LABOR & ADVICE. WITH A WARRANTY THAT GIVES ME SOME PIECE OF MIND. LEFT HAND MODELS JUST THE SAME. DONT GET IN A HURRY.....CHECK YOUR LOCAL BOW SHOPS..........YD.

+1000 on what Yukon said. There is nothing wrong with a used bow, but the benefits of a new one or the tech support is worth a little extra.

Might be a good deal since its left handed. left handed bows are hard to come by when your looking for used.

Before you do it, check out archerytalk.com Go to the discussion forum, and go to classifieds. I bought a brand new Hoyt Alphaburner for 375, to my specs. Then a new spot hogg 7 pin for 100, and a rest for 50. There are good deals there. Check it out.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom