UT Fees in 2005

Blanding_Boy

Very Active Member
I heard through the legislation grape vine that the proposed changes to Utah permit fees which went through the RAC and Wildlife Board process last March 2003 was modified mostly accepted by the legislators with a few modificaitons listed below.

Non resident limited entry and CWMU elk tags in 2005 will be $795.00.
Resident limited entry and CWMU elk tags in 2005 will be $280.00

Anyone else hear this or know if it is true and correct?

Todd

Obviously not you. What do you care about??? I would think that since the resident fee increase didn't go throught he RAC and Board process that 10,000+ (minus one) Utah residents applying for limited entry elk tags might care about shelling out another 100.00 bucks--

Todd

I havn't heard anything, but I am not in any Loop. I think that Utah should raise the fees for both res and nonres. WY general hunt will run $500 or $900. Nevada is $1200. Other states are over $1000. Utah's quality and experience will stand along side any state in the West. I am a Utah resident I I'll gladly shell out $100 more for my Once-In-A-Lifetime tag.

I think Robb was having a bad day with his reply. Maybe he just got spit on by a llama. hahaha

No really, who cares...... it is a wasted concern.... if it happens (grapevine crap) then we are going to pay it, no choice not to. What out of state tag can ya get for $280.00, instead of paying that fee in our home state and have a very realistic opportunity at a 400 bull..... in basically ANY LE elk unit?
I'm back in the LE elk lottery next year, bring on the $280.00, I'll pay it and go for a UTAH hog bull. 2-point is very correct with his logic.......
What are you proposing.....call 'em and complain and think they will change it??? Forget about it......$$$$ rules all states hunting fees now a days.....

Russ contact me will [email protected] (Nv. options)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom