UT GUY NEEDS HELP!

huntinguy

Hey guys,

I'm a mule deer fanatic and want to start accumulating points in several states beginning in 2011. Would also like to hunt some of them in the units that dont require points.

That all being said can anyone help me understand how the draw system works in Nevada? What are some good units by the Utah side of the state if any?

Willing to answer any questions about Southern Utah if you are so inclined to ask.

As metioned above the ndow website has a lot of great info and goes into detail on how the draw system works.

Basicaly as long as you purchase and keep your hunting license every year you will gain a bonus point for each species applied for. The more years you apply and are unsuccesful the better your odds become the next year. What's nice is you can draw on any given year but since NV squares your bonus points your chances do increase a little more each year.

I believe every unit has a chance for producing good bucks every year making NV a great place to apply. It may take a while to draw but it WILL be worth the wait. Also, I would suggest applying for all species as long as your going to pay for the license every year. Good luck.

I just moved to South Jordan from Nevad aand have lived and hunted there for 15 years. Shoot me a PM if you need some help. maybe we can trade since I have a few questions abot UT.

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p248/nv_hunter/nevadaanimatedhelmetwd2.gif[/IMG]

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom