UTA and hoytme

piper

Long Time Member
Look on KSL news today and read about the outrageous salerys being paid to the top excutives by the Utah transportation board. Doesn't this sound like a mission for the tea party? Scare the greedy swine, I would if I could, Thats hard earned tax money, and the board is making a mockery of the citizens that pay it. Its pisses me off just listening to their pompous remarks, and I don't even live in Utah.

Piper you better be careful or you're going to sound just like a Tea Partier. This kind of crap is exactly what needs to change in government. I'm glad to see though that this concerns you as it should even though you don't live in Utah. It's a step in the right direction for you and I'll give you kudos for that.

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

Hdude, Lil' Jimmy wants his share!

Mass transit is a HUGE boondoggle EVERYWHERE, not just here in Utah. But, you are correct in being ticked off by this kind of corruption. What ticks me off is the lack of concern on this blatant waste by the average Utah citizen, yet the same damn citizens cry over the schools being under-funded. WTH?

Im not sure if you think mass transit itself a waste of money, or if its the other part. Would the tea party prefer to not have mass transit period?

Look, I am NOT a spokesman for the Tea Party. I speak ONLY for myself. I do NOT like mass transit, but I am mostly talking about rail systems like the light rail SLC has. In EVERY city these rails lose millions, if not billions. A small percentage of the population uses the rail, but ALL have to fund it.

Wow sounds like Pipedream is starting to come arround. I agree with CA and Hoyt. I would add that this type of outrageous sallarys goes on all over government. The same jobs in private sector never pay what government pays. Well maybe never is a strong word. The other thing that is disgusting is these folks never feel any pain when the economy goes south, which inturn equates to they don't give a crap aboput you and I.

"I'll admit it, that's hella funny! Good to see you around 202, I wish you would return on a regular basis there's a lot of bruised low lying fruit on here lately. You should be on here on a regular basis especially since it was your political carpet bombing at the campfire that inspired this forum!"
Thank you Forthewall

The worst part is that despite losing some 40 million last year, UTA is still going to expand the Light Rail down North Temple, out to the Airport...! Really...? They ARE stupid...
Cut UTA off and let them fail without subsidies...

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom