Utah Archery Bear Success

LuckyShot

Well, after all the hiking and baiting and hunting for past two months...it all came down to the last 5 minutes of the hunt. With daylight fading quickly, this bear came in and I was able to put one through the vitals. Thanks to my good friend Matt Bateman for his help on this hunt, and thanks to Bill Allard, or "buglinbilly" here on MM for his help and advice. It is much appreciated Bill! Also thanks to my uncle Jim for all of your help and encouragement! I was so glad that I didnt go home empty handed on this hunt here in Utah! These Utah bear tags are too few and far between!!Thanks to all! Kip

3kips_bear_2.jpg

1261kip_and_matt_bear.jpg

Nice shot!! What broadhead did you drill it with and are those 7595 GT's????

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/zFix.jpg[/IMG] ~Z~

Congratulations on a great bear!!! You might want to bring that camera up to speed on your dates though or when you get old like I am you will have one heck of a time remembering what year you actually shot him!

Way to go Kip!
I see your "stage" name is luckyshot. LOL.
We both know you get "lucky" quite often. Good for you, you must be doing something right!
Congratulations on a great bear.
Zeke

never_catch,

I was shooting Grim Reaper Broadheads and Gold Tip arrows. Had great success with both for quite some time now. Kip

Kip, Way to go!!! That looks like a dang nice bear and you definitely earned him just like every animal you kill. Now you can make Easton a bear claw necklace to wear to school! You the man! Way to stick with it on a tough year! Way to go you "turkey!!!!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom