Very Active Member
I think today's the 29th.

Big Game 1/29/2015 8:00:00 AM
1/29/2015 8:00:00 AM 3/5/2015 11:00:00 PM
3/19/2015 11:00:00 PM 5/29/2015
5/29/2015 Permit Application Tentative Dates
Bonus Point Application Tentative Dates
*All times in Mountain Time Zone

I hope I can pull a mountain goat tag (11 points) or a limited entry muzzleloader elk tag (13 points). Being a non-resident makes drawing a good hunt very difficult.

Good luck everyone.

Dillon
www.dillonhoyt.com

At least folks with less than max points still have a chance to draw a primo tag in UT due to the hybrid draw system. Small chance but they have to draw someone's name, may as well be mine!

NRA Life Member

"The critters have to win every time. I only have to win once!"

Dang I'm going to be in China until March 3rd and I need to wait until late since I have to buy the NR license this year. Hope their internet doesn't filter out UTDOW!

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

>You shopping for a girlfriend again
>Zim?

Dang no my return flight arrives Feb. 5th! I'm gonna hafta make sure the gov't doesn't filter out UTDOW before I leave!

I'm done with g/f's. I now have a fianc?e. Met her in Milwaukee two years ago. She was teaching there for one year. Have not made an official MM announcement quite yet! I know my fan club is dying to hear though. Haha! Her name is Yan Fang and she just turned 50. She'll move here when she retires in 2017.

2465img_3897_-_copy.jpg

She doesn't look like she can pack much. LOL
She is cute.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

LAST EDITED ON Feb-02-15 AT 12:44PM (MST)[p]>She doesn't look like she can
>pack much. LOL
>She is cute.

She weighs only 40% of me! 230# to 93#. Gotta fix that. Had multiple physical problems, the worst being plantar fasciitis for 15 months, completely stopping my jogging. :( FINALLY healed and need to drop 20# fast. She found me a park to run in near to her condo while I'm there.

Hey ZIM?

Exactly what is it with these Oriental Chicks?

[font color="redhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsueOnu0kY

LAST EDITED ON Feb-02-15 AT 05:22PM (MST)[p]>Hey ZIM?
>
>Exactly what is it with these
>Oriental Chicks?

Nothing. Just to each his own. I likem, that's all.

Dammit no wifi on any of my flights. Won't get any work done. 20 Hours of movies again. United in slow process of retrofitting. :(

There's gotta be a reason ZIM?

You don't Fly for 20 Hours for no reason?:D

[font color="redhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsueOnu0kY

>There's gotta be a reason ZIM?
>
>You don't Fly for 20 Hours
>for no reason?:D

I did not know she lived in China when I first asked her out. Just wanted someone to go bowling with one night while I was working up in Milwaukee. Only afterwards did she mention she was only here for a year on a special teaching program. I was not seeking anyone from there. It's just I like Asians and she was Asian. I like them because I think they age better than Caucasians, tend to be more fit, and I love the accent and cultural differences. Not boring. They also tend to be less materialistic and very low maintenance. So not one reason, but several.

Already did my application... Now the waiting begins...

LE deer only. Just getting points for Moose and General deer otherwise.

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

>Already did my application... Now the
>waiting begins...

Well I'm typing from Sichan, central China. Arrived last night. I prefer to apply early so I don't forget, but ain't gonna happen this year. It's my year to wait until late as I must buy a NR hunting license. But I checked and can access the UTDOW website from here. Not so for gmail and a few other websites.

BTW - The deer here look like a cross between deer and elk, with antlers that appear to face backwards. Seriously.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom