Utah Cougar Hunt Help

StickFlinger

I am putting in for the cougar draw this year in Utah. What I need is, if anyone knows someone with dogs that would be willing to take me chasing cats. I live in the Tooele area. I can travel to any unit they suggest me putting in for. Will pay for gas, food etc. and can pay a reasonable fee if needed. I just want to get me a cat without breaking the bank. Any info and suggestions would be appreciated.

Howdy Scratch,

How ya been? Lion and bear seasons are shut down right now in Utah..jealous of you guys from Wyoming and the early season lion hunts. But I guess we'll get some of our year round hunts back in 2006......can't wait!

Later,
Ike

Hello Ike,

Good to hear from you, Once I get done with elk and deer hunting here in the next week or so I'll be chasing some long tails. Headed to New Mexico in December to hunt lions also.

From what I've read here on MM you're doing real well in the bear catching department. Hope all is well.

Scratch

LAST EDITED ON Oct-14-05 AT 04:29PM (MST)[p]Stick flinger my brother mike runs cats if your doing the LE cougar thing put in for the Raft River Range it is heavily populated with cats my brother would probably charge ya anywhere from 100-150 bucks per day so say if you did 5 days at 100 bucks a pop thats 500 bucks a lot cheaper than paying $3k for a guide. email me for his info I am sure he would do it as his family is growing. my email is [email protected]

BBH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom