Utah Elk Hunt Video Done - Book Cliffs Muzz

Iowan

You can learn more about this hunt on my HAC Great Opportunities. I hope I am posting the link correctly - if not and someone knows how to do so correctly please feel free.
I will warn you it is 30 minutes long.

http://vimeo.com/36178957

Good Filming But You Should Have Showed Making A better attempt To Recover The First Bull and if you didnt recover it then you should have ended hunt instead of woundind and killing another bull

Russ,
Awesome video. Thank you, it felt like we were there and a part of the hunt. I thought you guys did a great job trying to recover the first bull. You saw him again and knew he was alive and well. Great job!!!

I had someone that was hoping to draw this tag in 2012 chew my a$$ for making this video and putting it out there, but since it was just my brother I told him I could fix it.

This unit is a poor choice for elk hunting and I encourage you all to apply somewhere else - that should take care of it right?

Based on the draw odds the past couple years I am not sure it is any big secret.

On a more serious note, this hunt is not for everyone. It is pretty physically demanding unless you have horses or mules. I would say it is impossible to do properly without horses or mules to at least get you in and out. We never met another hunter doing it on foot - everyone else we ran into was hunting off horses or mules. If I had a horse or mule I would have used it too.

Thanks for the nice comments, Kevin deserves 100% of the credit.

Did you guys go in the north end or from the south? We were they for the rifle hunt and entered from the north end. Amazing hunt and I can't wait until I draw.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom