utah hunting convention in salt lake?

3dvapor

My wife and i are flying into salt lake for the hunting convention and have never been to salt lake before. any tips and points of interest such as food and entertainment. thanks

+1 and also, where would you guys suggest as a good place to watch the super bowl?

thanks guys!

4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

hey there 3dvapor. were goin to park city for snowboarding. Feel free to tag along. Theres also a good place to eat at in park city. Its the old train station.
As for salt lake city I'm all ears. You've heard everything i know.

thanks for the suggestions. ill be there for four days ill probably only spend a day and a half at the show. park city sounds great to see but i probably wont be snow boarding due to the fact i wouldnt want to hurt myself before my henry mts archery tag. lol

wapiti, that place is ALWAYS good!!! are there any of those close to the convention center?

4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

+1 for the red iguana.

Things to do outside of the expo.

Ski/snowboard
snowmobile

and the usual big city activities.

Movies,
bars
clubs
Jazz game

etc
etc

LAST EDITED ON Jan-29-11 AT 04:05PM (MST)[p]Try the Rodizio Grill in Trolley Square. Or the Old Spaghetti Factory. The Rodizio is a Brazilian style steakhouse. Amazing food for a reasonable price. And the Spaghetti Factory, well the name says it all. Great Italian food. I will also be at the expo

ok i think i have somewhat of a itinerary fly in thursday dinner at the red iguana, stop by red rock brewery later. Friday all day at the hunt expo followed by friday dinner at show with aaron tippin and navy seal guest speaker. very stoked. later that night live music at the red door. Saturday possibly park city if i can make it back to the hunt expo for a couple hours not sure how far park city is away? probably eat at one of the steak houses Rodizio's sounds great also. not sure i still havent decided on saturday and sunday. thanks for input cant wait

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom