Utah Online Application Confirmation??

huntntrail

Just a question to anyone who may know...I'm freakin a little!..I normally apply online and supply my e-mail address after which the DWR always sends me an e-mail confirming my application and thanking me.....well this year nothing..not for turkey or the big game draw..Wasn't to worried until yesterday when I applied for my father in-law and since he doesn't have e-mail I used my address and sure enough he gets an e-mail confirmation....So I'm freakin a bit...am I in or not...I also checked yesterday and it looks like my drivers license has recently expired.. would that have anything to do with it...HELP!!

Dude you are soooooooo screwed!!

That isnt good at all. I would not log on to the DWR site again. You are apt to get a lifetime ban from drawing any permits at all. What are you thinking?

This year there is a small box to check clear at the bottom of the application after everything is put in. It askes if you want a confirmation to go to the above e-mail address of the hunter applying. You HAVE to check this box in order to get a confirmation. If you are still worried, call your credit card company and see if there was a charge.

huntntrail-Did you happen to write down your session ID and your confirmation #.If you did you can check your application on the main draw page.The little box that boneaddict is talking about was automatically marked when I applied last night.I had a confirmation e-mail this morning.I would not panic yet as there is still enough time before the draw closes.I would call and find out if your in or not.They will let you know and make sure you get the session ID and the confirmation #.If there is a reason you didn't get in, there is still plenty of time to correct it.

AIN'T YOU GUYS GONNA SEE HOW MANY EXPO TAGS YOU DRAW BEFORE YOU START APPLYING,LOL!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!! :D :D :D

Your confirmation emails might be getting blocked by a spam filter. Some ISP block spam for you (or try to), move it to a special folder or your own PC could be putting them in a Spam folder.

ODDNUT1
Kirt C.
Hunt Odds.com

LAST EDITED ON Jan-21-07 AT 10:47PM (MST)[p]

sorry I was going to reply after an hour after my first reply, I was just screwing around, I am with boneaddict. Did you check the box?

Ya checked the box.....I went back in yesterday and tried to apply and it said that I'd applied previously....checked my bank account and haven't been charged the 5 bucks...so I'm not sure what's going on....guess I'll wait and see if I drew a turkey tag...had 3 points ...if I get no notice one way or the other I'll know somethings wrong..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom