Utah poachers busted

sickening! most of those bucks are not even worth the risk. couple of nice ones in there. that crap just makles me mad, and they think they are such great hunters! anyone can kill nice bucks during the rut.

Until Utah Wakes the Hell up!

And puts in place a 50,000.00 minimum Fine!

Loss of Hunting Rights Worldwide!

Can never own/be in possession of a Gun the rest of their Life!

Loss of all Guns!

Loss of Vehicle,Wheeler,Bino's & etc right on the spot!

List of 'Wall of Shame' on the Internet worldwide! (with their PISSCUTTERS!)

And a minimum of 5 years in the Hollywood No-Tell Motel!

Things will never change!

I've said it for 30 years & guess what,nothing has changed!

Sad part is the Honest Guy/Gal is paying the price & only a fraction of these JACKASSES are ever caught!

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

I've got Wild Honey Tree's and Crazy Little Weeds growin around my Shack!
These Dusty Roads ain't streets of gold but I'm happy right where I'm at!
All these Perty little Western Belles are a Country Boys Dream!
They ain't got Wings or MM Halo's but they sure look good to me!

What STTM said with an added rubber hose ass whipping daily. Im glad they got nailed but that sux they greased so many deer.

Wow, all the way from Northern to Southern Utah and everywhere between in just a couple of months. Dang bastages! And to think that's only one set of poachers, makes me sick.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-21-12 AT 09:12PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jun-21-12 AT 07:31?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Jun-21-12 AT 07:30?PM (MST)

To those of you who are intrested, The main guy in the video is the owner of *** auto here in the Salt Lake valley. Please feel free to look him up and give him a call to show your lack of support for what they've done. They shouldn't just be known by the courts.

After posting the name I figure I should investigate a little further, After I get more info i'll update everyone.

Ok I found it was the guy, the owners name is Jarod Birrell also one of the poacher's involved in this poaching ring. The local shop is J Rod automotive. Dont support this business.

This is just one group. I doubt very much that it is the only group.

I was told that Poaching was not that big a deal. Right! Very Sad, i hope these guys and others out there not caught yet, pay dearly!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

So?

Did I not mention in the last 30+ years until the DWR wakes up & puts penalties mentioned above in to place nothing will ever change?

If done right!

The Bastards would not have Poached in 2011!

They'd still be in Jail with 'Bubba' & 'Barbie' for their 2010 convictions!

I believe they look at poaching alot like Drunk Drivers in this state,they turn them loose knowing they'll probably catch them again & turn the whole thing in to a Money Game while at the same time helping decimate a suffering Deer Herd!

Only in TARDville,only in TARDville!

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

I've got Wild Honey Tree's and Crazy Little Weeds growin around my Shack!
These Dusty Roads ain't streets of gold but I'm happy right where I'm at!
All these Perty little Western Belles are a Country Boys Dream!
They ain't got Wings or MM Halo's but they sure look good to me!

I agree with STTM!
Make the penalty fit the crime!
We are being fleeced by these A-holes!
Zeke

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom