Utah point chances

buttshot

Very Active Member
I put in for the Manti with 12 points on bull elk. What are my chances of drawing this year and if I continue to do the same thing every year from now until I draw, how many years before I draw?
I also have 15 bull moose points and have been putting in for the Wasatch front, assuming I do the same thing here on out, when will I draw?
I am starting to feel the years taking effect on my body, don't move like an elastic anymore.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-19-15 AT 06:31PM (MST)[p]depends on what season (any weapon, muzzy, archery???)

Resident/nonresident???

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

I will take a SWAG...

Elk:
14 points has gotten into the bonus tags for the last three years. I would be looking for a jump to 15 in the next couple of years. I would guess you have a good shot at 15 to 16 points for early rifle elk if you are a resident. So three to four more years?

Moose:

Wasatch took 19 to get into the bonus tags last year. It looks to be jumping a point every year. I would not hold my breath for a moose tag. You have a random odds chance of about .04% if that makes you feel any better.

LMAO!

.04%

Ya!

That'll make him feel better!:D

I Know buttshot!

It Ain't Funny!

[font color="redhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsueOnu0kY

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom