Utah Taxidermy Show Winner!!!

NvrEnuf

Very Active Member
Congratulations to our very own Paul Pennie (BLT here at MM)!!! He won 1st place in the Master's Game Head classification last weekend at the Utah Taxidermy Show held at the Cabela's in Lehi, UT!!! !!! I do have to admit though, after seeing his work it doesn't suprise me that he won it all.

I'm glad you received the recognition you deserve. Your work is second to none...

Great job!!!

NvrEnuf

Congrats Paul for the first place and a beautiful mount. Congratulations also to Dave Anderson of Antler Addiction (website in UT taxidermists at monstermuleys.com), who actually won best of Masters in the Game Head division. Roy Cogburn of NM was the judge and he did a great job. Maybe next year it'll be at Cabela's again, I think it turned out great. Steve

I had a chance to see BLT's work at cabelas. It was truely worth the drive. Congrats on your accomplishments.
1shot1kill.

cheers.gif

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

Paul is one of only two guys I would consider letting mount any of my critters. He obviously takes a great deal of pride with his production work and it shows. There are plenty of garage taxidermists who will slap a cape on a form but not many guys doing it as a side job have Paul's talent. I would drive from Colorado to bring him work if one of my best buddies wasn't already doing my work.

Plus, Paul can walk on water too!

Thanks for the compliments....As stated there were alot of great mounts at the show this year, It is always fun to see other peoples work, There are so many different styles in this business and so much to learn, that is what keeps me doing it, The judge was great, His seminars were very informative, As for going to other shows this year I dont have much time to go to any more....As for walking on water it doesn't work for me anymore, Me and buckspy drank to many beers in Reno, weighing in at a fat and happy 220, Tried it again the other day,ended up wet.....Its not for me,,,,,,,

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom