Utah Wildlife Fencing Projects...

cowslayer

I've really started to notice a lot more wildlife fencing projects. Parleys Canyon, Soldier Summit, Camp Williams and so on...

Who is funding these wildlife projects? State, Govt or Wildlife Groups/orgs?

Glad to see it happening. Hopefully it saves a few from car collisions.

Let's hear who's driving these projects so that we can give the kudo's where needed.

CS

"Helping turn good tags, into great ones." - www.vipoptics.com

I hope they put a push-n-walk thru swing gate here and there as it seems as if there are no sportsman access.

Robb

Interesting! I had a buddy who had lunch with Don a few weeks ago and he said Don was claiming they were doing it. Maybe just the right lobby to get the money.

Cheers,
Pete

Hey Pete,

Without a doubt, there is big competition for any of that Stimulus Money......

Sooooooo--- with everyone that wants a piece of that pie$$$, they are working it with whomever kinda makes the final $$$$ distributions.

Knowing Don and his ability to get chit done.....I would 'best guess' that he worked it hard to get some of that said Stimulus $$$ for some wildlife protection on those fencing projects.

Robb

Pete, I could be wrong, but that's what I was told by one of the guys working on it.

He was happy to have a job, so I support it either way!

Do you know if there are plans for sportsmen access, tho? Cuz It's gonna be darn hard for little ole' shrimps like me to clamber back over the 'ramp gate'.....

pred

Pred, I haven't heard about the sportsmens access at all. There's no parking along there so I don't expect it. I've been spotting and hunting up that way a ton and don't think any of the ramps have any way to get back over them.

Cheers,
Pete

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom