valles caldera tag

This brings up another unintended consequence from "up to 6%" cap that is being proposed. If it passes there wont be any bull tags available to the regular NR on the Valles Caldera(since 6% of 15 tags is .9). I just checked and last year the regular NR bought 1263 tickets for a bull tag at $30 each. I bought a few of those tickets. Hopefully they will increase tag numbers a bit so a NR tag will be available in each hunt. It's an awesome place.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-01-11 AT 05:35PM (MST)[p]I was thinking the same thing. I've bought my last VC ticket. It was always a long shot anyway. Oh well it only money..... my money.

where do you live if you live in albuquerque there is there headquqrter on 4th and osuna more less almost across from los ranchos gun shop its called plia i hunted last year and had a blast

If this stays status quo, do you think they would not allow NR's to even apply? Or would they take the money and say, sorry there weren't any tags for NR's anyway but thanks for your contribution!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom