Vernon landowner voucher

June 15th I believe it is.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

I was going to apply for my wife, kid, and me. But was turned off by how long they kept it open. So I'll save my money

>
>I was going to apply for
>my wife, kid, and me.
> But was turned off
>by how long they kept
>it open. So I'll
>save my money

Come on booty!

I Feel some Luck coming on!:D

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

I put in $50, that should bring me a couple tags. ?

Good luck to all that are in. Not hiding my breath with my luck.

Just curious, If you already have a general tag and you draw one of these vernon tags can you hunt both hunts? What is a vernon tag worth to sell? I know it would be dumb to hunt P.V. general when you have a vernon tag but my buddies making the general hunt trip this year might disagree.

The application deadline is the 10th.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

Hello all,

As you know today is the last day to apply for the 10 Vernon Landowner Vouchers and Vortex Ultimate Optics Package. 11:59 tonight and the application will close.

This was the first year we did this and have had a really good response from people glad for this opportunity for vouchers that typically have gone to only people that could pay $3,000-$6,000 for them.

I have been out of town since the end of March after my expo and I return home today. The application was held open through today so I could be home when the draw process happens and to give guys and gals another opportunity to draw after Utahs , Nevadas and Colorados draw results were posted.

We have contracted with a 3rd party to do the draw process and will meet with them in the morning while they verify all applicants and applications.

Those that are drawn will be contacted by me personally by phone on or before June 15th, all the names that are drawn will be posted on www.thebigoutdoors.com no later than June 15th. Also if FOUNDER will allow we will post all those drawn here on MM.

Those drawn will be able to either pick up their voucher in Pleasant Grove Utah in person or it will be mailed to them. A release form will need to be signed showing you received the voucher thus finalizing the draw and removing any doubt that you received said voucher.

Again these are Landowner vouchers and DID NOT come out of the public draw. Those who are fortunate enough to be drawn will be able to choose Archery, Muzzleloader or the Any Weapon season to hunt. These are for the 2019 season.

Recipients are responsible to have a Utah hunting license to hunt and must also pay for the actual deer tag when they redeem the voucher.

These vouchers are fully transferable, so those who receive them can sell them, give them away, redeem them or anything else that is legal.

All Utah DWR rules and regulation are applicable to these vouchers and are the responsibility of the recipients to know and follow.

The intent of this application was to give more people an opportunity to hunt something they they could not otherwise afford or have been able to in the past.

Yes you are eligible to be drawn for EVERY voucher you applied for, so there is a chance the same person gets drawn for more than 1 voucher. In the event someone is so fortunate to be drawn for more then 1 they will of course only be able to redeem 1 in their name, the other will need to be sold, traded to or given to someone else.

Thank you all who participated in this drawing, We are hoping to do it again with possibly other vouchers and or hunts in the near future.

Thanks to FOUNDER and MM for promoting this and a Special thanks to Paul Kendall with Vortex Optics for sponsoring the VORTEX Ultimate Optics giveaway.

We look forward to those who are drawn having a great hunt and would love any success photos after your hunts are done so we can show the results.

GOOD LUCK ALL.

Tony Abbott
www.thebigoutdoors.com
801-885-1274

Thank you for putting this together! It has been fun to have another shot at drawing a LE unit here in Utah. Although the odds are low, its still exciting. If someone is unable to go on their hunt and wants to sell their voucher please send me a PM I would be very interested in buy a voucher if I do not draw. Thanks!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom