Video clip of the muzzy scope change approval

SneakAttack

Very Active Member
The video footage is crappy, recorded from a tablet with a phone. I simply wanted to share this piece of public record with my amigos. The entire meeting was over 7 hours long....I chopped out only the discussion of allowing magnified scopes on muzzleloaders. The only formal group representing hunters that addressed scopes specifically during the public comment period was the UBA (SFW may have, not sure). They stood neutral regarding the subject. I understand they are an archery advocacy group, but I wish they would have taken a more proactive stance one way or the other. I have a hard time believing rifle hunters and muzzleloader hunters would hold the attached rangefinder to a bow topic as a neutral issue. I belive this is substantiated in the findings of the survey. That information is available as public record.

Watch "Utah Wildlife Board approves scoped muzzleloaders" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/xgY38aQVzYc

Thanks for the footage. Sounds like we need to take these good ole boys out to the range and show them what a decent inline with a 18 power scope can do.

John knows EXACTLY what the Remington Ultimate Muzzleloader can do but his comments do not paint that picture. It make me seriously wonder if he has some kind of ties to the Remington UM. Is there some kind of financial perk for him and that gun?

Or his future hunt with a muzzy or past relationship with a familiar organization. Maybe will see even more of these Remis at the next banquet?

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom