Vortex Doubler

I have used one and liked it. It fits over the eyepiece of the binocular and doubles the magnification of that side of the binocular it is on. I would recomend a binocular tripod adapter and tripod to maximize the benefits. Super light weight and a very compact option.

Depending upon your needs, I would probably 1st recomend a spotting scope of the impact or nomad caliber. Light weight and also very compact, a Great value for their price.

Thanks CS

www.VIPoptics.com

"When You Deserve The Very Best"

LAST EDITED ON Feb-05-08 AT 03:56AM (MST)[p] Cowslayer - Would the Doubler work on any type or brand Binos?

Buy the way really pleased with the "Skyline ED"

Thanks,

Boulders,

I don't know if it is universal to all brands of binoculars. I know that it works on the Vortex line. I imagine that it would work on most, we can look and try it out on your binos. Let me know if you ever want to test it on your binos.

Glad to hear you like the Skyline ED. Have you taken any pics yet?

CS

www.VIPoptics.com

WELL I HAVE A SKYLINE ED AND I LOVE IT IS THE NOMAD REALLY THAT MUCH SMALLER THAN THE SKYLINE. AND HOW MUCH ARE THOSE DOUBLERS?

Brew,

The Vortex Doubler can be bought for $129.99.

The angled nomad can be bought in the market new for $339.99.

Nomad Angled:
Objective Lens Diameter 60mm
Length 13.2 inches
Weight 36.1 ounces
MSRP Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price $389.00

Skyline Angled:
Objective Lens 80mm
Length 17.4 inches
Weight 60.4 ounces
MSRP Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price $499.00

Skyline Angled ED:
Objective Lens 80mm
Length 17.7 inches
Weight 68.0 ounces
MSRP Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price $799.00

CS

www.VIPoptics.com

LAST EDITED ON Feb-05-08 AT 08:09PM (MST)[p]Cowslayer,
None yet can't get out of the snow sounds like we will get some good weather this weekend. Will those tri pods be at the show this weekend? any good pic. from you?

Boulders,

Just got back from the show. Vortex has a booth and they have the Ridgeview and the Highcountry tripods there on display.

I liked them.

CS

www.VIPoptics.com

Never used it, tell me how it works if ya get one.

Timberline
479e683e07df5b74.jpg

"Live for somethin' or die for nothin'"

Cowslayer-
Could you send me a link on that tri pod with the twist handle the one you had on the"Skyline ED" that day we looked through them. Or send me a pm message

Thanks,

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom