Vortex Viper 4-12x40 PA

BowHuntr

Just looking for some opinions/experiences on/with this scope.

Anyone out there using one with the BDC reticle? If so, how do you like it? I've been reading mixed reviews on all these different type of BDC (Bullet Drop Compensator) reticles that are becoming more popular.

Preciate any info.

JD

I have two of them and a bunch of friends with them we all think they are very good and have performed perfectly.

I just bought this very scope with the BDC reticle last week for my new .270WSM, so I haven't had a chance to shoot my gun with it yet, but I have been very impressed with the optical quality of the scope. The Vortex warranty is tough to beat as well.

I should have some more input in a few weeks after shooting with it some and would be happy to share my experiences with you then.

I have the diamondback 3.5-10x50 with the BDC reticle on my 7mag. I like it a lot. Have not had it in the field yet but out on the range it has been impressive. Using the first dot at 300 yards was blasting bottles every shot.

Sounds great elk hunter. I too just bought a new .270 wsm and am just trying to narrow done scope choices. Would love to hear how it performs for you.

I have the Viper binos and have been extremely impressed with the optical quality, kinda why I am leaning towards a vortex scope.

Thanks,

JD

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom