Vortex warranty ??

NMTopPredator

So for those of you that know vortex and how they are to deal with I have a question. Last night when I was out side the bar this guy came up and asked me for a cigarette. I told him I don't smoke. He got mad and walked off. He was drunk off his ass. A little bit later when I got to my truck I was on my phone texting. My windows were rolled down and the same guy came over and asked me again for a cigarette. I told him again that I don't smoke. He got pissed again and said "bullshit" and grabbed my diamondback 10x42s off the dash and by the time I got around the the truck they were on the ground in pieces. So I gave him what he had coming to him. Picked up what pieces I could And ran in side and got my dd and went home.

So do you guys think vortex will fix or replace them?

LAST EDITED ON May-20-15 AT 10:34PM (MST)[p]The great thing about vortex is the warranty! It is the best of the best! The problem with vortex is you have to use the warranty. Lol...

You screwed up big time. When that drunk Adam Henry grabbed your binos, he committed a theft. After punching his lights out, because he resisted your citizen's arrest. You should have called the cops and had him arrested and a police report made.

Then you could have turned the claim into your home or auto insurance for coverage if Vortex failed to cover the vandalism to your binos.

RELH

Yeah, they'll fix them, no questions asked.

It's simple. You print and fill out the form found on their website and send em in. That's it.

No where on the form do they ask what happened, just what needs to be fixed.

>...they sure sound durable....

Lets take any other brand of optics out there, smash them against the floor multiple time, then see how they fair, ok?

I didn't realize other brands could take that kind of abuse and keep on ticking.

Zeke,

Its not the bars, its the guys that smoke. Stay away from the guys that smoke. Bar had nothing to do with it. :)
If somebody asks for a light or a cigarette, RUN!!!!

Yes they will. They don't ask questions they will either fix them or send new ones. It takes a total of like 2 weeks usually to get them back from the day u ship. They are fast. Prob cost ya like 12-15$ to ship them. It doesn't matter how it happens they will fix them for free. I would imagine if they are missing pieces it will be ok cause I'm betting they will new pair anyway.

>Zeke,
>
>Its not the bars, its the
>guys that smoke. Stay
>away from the guys that
>smoke. Bar had nothing
>to do with it.
>:)
>If somebody asks for a light
>or a cigarette, RUN!!!!

Good thinking!
Zeke

Everytime I hear people talk about Vortex warranty I picture this scene from Tommy Boy.

Tommy: Let's think about this for a sec, Ted. Why would somebody put a guarantee on a box? Hmmm, very interesting.
Ted Nelson, Customer: Go on, I'm listening.
Tommy: Here's the way I see it, Ted. Guy puts a fancy guarantee on a box 'cause he wants you to feel all warm and toasty inside.
Ted Nelson, Customer: Yeah, makes a man feel good.
Tommy: 'Course it does. Why shouldn't it? Ya figure you put that little box under your pillow at night, the Guarantee Fairy might come by and leave a quarter, am I right, Ted?
[chuckles until he sees that Ted is not laughing]
Ted Nelson, Customer: [impatiently] What's your point?
Tommy: The point is, how do you know the fairy isn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy; well, we're not buying it. He sneaks into your house once, that's all it takes. The next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser, and your daughter's knocked up. I seen it a hundred times.
Ted Nelson, Customer: But why do they put a guarantee on the box?
Tommy: Because they know all they sold ya was a guaranteed piece of #####. That's all it is, isn't it? Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time. But for now, for your customer's sake, for your daughter's sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality product from me.
Ted Nelson, Customer: [pause] Okay, I'll buy from you.
Tommy: Well, that's...
Tommy, Richard Hayden: ...What?

My Vortex range finder lasted one hunt (first day actually) before it went to their warranty shop. Their warranty/repair department headcount must be second only to their marketing department. IMO, the need to focus on and improve their quality.

My Rf has been going strong since they came out with it. Never know when things can go bad. Sent the Leci I had in twice and I am not ripping Leica.

They will cover it no question asked

Have a pair of vortex bino, and have had them for 6 years with no problems. Bought a razor spotting scope last year and love it. My opinion for the price,warranty and quality Vortex is hard to beat. Like anything you can find pros and cons.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom