Vote for OneDryBoot's story on Huntin Fool

UT1031

Today is the last day to vote and one of our own(onedryboot/Bryant)has a very good chance of winning the Hunt Story competetion. If you are a Huntin Fool member, please give him your vote.
Thanks,
kth

It was a good story , and I like helping out a MM member . I rounded up a couple votes for him , and also suggest any huntinfool members to vote .

I also got Briant a vote from a buddy that is a member. It was a very well written story with good pictures and it looks like he's going to win if there isn't a ballot stuffing incident for the person in second place in the next few hours. Get your vote in for Briant if you are eligible because he deserves to win.

Lol thanks guys! I sure didn't expect to see this when I got on MM. for those interested in reading or seeing the pics I believe its on page 44 called "the one horn buck" I will try to post a link for those that don't subscribe. It is a story that when I think back I still can't believe it all happened to me. today is the last day to vote and I'm ahead by just a few votes so its going to be close to the end. winner gets to choose between a remington rifle or a mathews bow. thanks guys and hopefully we'll come out on top! :)

A Link would b great!

hornkiller.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jun-30-11 AT 06:58PM (MST)[p]I would now but I'm at lagoon with the kids. Maybe someone can post it or I will in a bit. Can't do it from a smrt phoen.

Thanks lostinoregon I appreciate it!

It looks like Briant has the contest in the bag as it is 12:48AM Eastern time (my time zone), and if the contest closes at midnight mountain time he has increased his lead by 4% with about 1 hour to go!

Good Gawd the suspense is killing me, ha ha ha. Where?s the link!?? LOL Im mean did he win!

Oop?s, I guess it? s still a little early yet. :)

GBA

I hope you win it onedryboot!! I had my buddy Derrick vote for ya!! Good luck man!!

If you win this, along with the Lakers bet...I dunno man you might wanna go take a couple pulls on machines in Vegas soon :) You're on a roll!!

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/zFix.jpg[/IMG] ~Z~

Winning a contest and drawing a Rocky BH tag in the same year might be too much for one man to handle..... so I voted for someone else! LOL Just chitting ya one_dryboot! I hope you win and whack a huge ram!

Zeke

Yep, I think Briant is in shock from drawing that tag and now it looks like he has a new rifle or bow on the way! They took the June contest down off the HF website at midnight and put up the July one without announcing him as the winner, but it appeared that he was still about 4% ahead of the nearest competition and was the winner. I sure hope so because he's a good guy and I think he deserves it! He just had a new baby several weeks ago too that some may not know about, so he's a busy guy right now and it looks like 2011 will be a year he will remember for a long time.

Lol zeke! Hey were still friends even though you voted for someone else. :( It was like watching a basketball game with 40 seconds left and the home team was down by one. I was biting my nails wondering who was going to make the next shot. Luckily I had a little help and got it done. Thanks to those that voted for my story. it sure was fun.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-01-11 AT 01:59PM (MST)[p]Hey bro. I was teasing when I said I voted for someone else. You da man!.......and you have a sheep tag....... and I might end up in your camp......... and you offered to help pack out sheep.
Remember to save the sheep nuts. They really are good and I have a saucy little recipe for wild rocky mtn oysters. We might get to eat them in camp!

We still need to go pop a cap (primer). I have a couple rifle that need shooting.

Zeke

Oh, and congrats on winning the contest!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, it's shaping up to be quite a year for you. I'm happy for you.

Zeke'r,

I know you were kiddin! And thank you! :) Not so sure about puttin any rocky oysters in my mouth but i'll make a deal. If i harvest a 175+ ram I will do it raw. Maybe I will lower my standards just so I dont have to do it? :)

Congrats Bootsie!
One of those guns Zeke is talking about is the one I got from my story that is yet to come out in Trophy Hunter Magazine! I have already proven it is a shooter, but he is tweaking the trigger and stalk.
Anyway, my vote was the one that put you over the top...even though I cast it two weeks ago! LOL
By the way, great buck and story as well! How is it your buck only had one horn the previous year? Did someone shoot it off, or did he do a freak drop? Curious deal, but nice animal.

Thanks littlebighorney,

It was hard to tell what exactly happened the year before. If you zoom in on the pics or video from 2009 you can see He broke his right side off just below the eye guard and just had a stump. I almost think it was shot off because where he broke it was over 5 inchs around. It would take a big blow to break where it did. I'm glad he was broke because I would have killed him that year and he came back bigger and better the next year. and the best part is had both horns intact. :)

Briant---It was probably shot off by somebody trying a head shot from 1000 yards, LOL!!! Have a good holiday weekend you lucky devil!

OK powder toes!
I am not sure horny is even possible for an old guy like me.
But I can always hope.

I was up your way to help with the Ragnar race a few weeks ago and I took my sheep videos with me, in case I had a chance to look you up...but it never happened. My intentions were good, but my actions just didn't measure up.

Congrats OneDryBoot. Where's the link so we can read the story?

In which unit did your draw your tag? If its the unit I hunted I will be happy to help you all I can. And hopefully you take the bow and kill your ram with it. Sheep are about the easiest critter there is to get with a bow.

27.jpg

Have a good one. BB

My hell LBH, you ARE in great shape if you're running RAGNAR!
Zac (my son) had a few kick-azz legs on that race.
It's not for the faint of heart.

one_dryboot, cook 'em first. Clean, slice. bread and fry in butter. Don't knock it 'til you try it!

Zeke

Zeke,
My prosthetic knee doesn't run! I was just volunteering for my two daughter's team. But I had the best volunteer's costume by far. I wore a hula skirt with coconut Kabongas and a monkey hat. I shook those boobs every time a van or runner came by and we had a pretty good laugh all day!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom