w colo deer from last couple of years

jd332001

4904e11e1d28e29f.jpg

biggest in middle is mid 190's 30 inches wide typ

Kind of scary that there are guys running around in the woods with guns that dont even know how to work a computer!

Sends them to me and I will make up for your incompetence.

>Kind of scary that there are
>guys running around in the
>woods with guns that dont
>even know how to work
>a computer!
>
>Sends them to me and I
>will make up for your
>incompetence.

I will get you some tall man shoe's to make up for your "SHORT" comings.

I will have you know that 5'7" is tall enough to play on the Japanese national basketball team.

Besides, I can move through the oakbrush like the wind.

thanks guys. all killed within 3 miles of one another. one is my cousins wifes buck, the other two his and one of left is mine. cant wait till i get another tag in this unit.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom