Wac-em Broadheads

Retired

What do you think of the wac-em broadhead for elk? Has any one hunted elk with the 100 grain and what was the result? In your experience do you get a good blood trail? It goes with out saying a well placed shot is the best. Lets hear it.

I am the biggest fan! I have whacked 2 bulls with Wacems and I would never use anything else. I use 100 grains. And not to mention the best bow you can get helps also. (MATHEWS)

This bull fell to a 100 grain Wac'em. I think there a top choice for elk.

9elk002.jpg

Hey BOHNTR,
have you had a chance to play with the new 1.25" WACEM XL yet ?

I was just wondering what you thought, do they fly good, are they sharp, the usual stuff ?

Dan:

I've tested the XL several times with very good results. The blades are practically unbreakable, VERY sharp, and the head flys......well, like a Wac'em! :)

The "Exit" (4-blade) heads are still on my bow bench, as I haven't had time to test them. If looks could kill though, this would defintately be the culprit. It's an awesome looking head.

BOHNTR )))---------->

Jer:

I was wondering when you were going to post them bad boys up.....simply AWESOME!

BOHNTR )))---------->

JDH.. Finally you posted em.. That was one hell of a fun day wasnt it? I still remember when you drew back and acted like a jackass and started yelping like a wart hog.. LMAO! I will never forget when that arrow slammed into the flanks on the first shot. The bull literally tripped over its own feet and gave you another chance,, Great Work again buddy!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom