Wasatch Front Success for Deer and Elk.

nv_hunter

Very Active Member
Last Monday I killed the buck and last night I killed the bull. Still tired from packing Elk all night.

51312012_elk.jpg

11872012_muledeer.jpg

Warning1.jpg

Helluva year, those are bigger than a bunch of animals I have seen coming off of LE units. Congrats

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

NICE!!!! you sure are putting the hurting on some animals on the front this year. Great bull for the front also.

Very impressive. Anyone that has hunted the Front can appreciate your success this year.

Hawkeye

Browning A-Bolt 300 Win Mag
Winchester Apex .50 Cal
Mathews Drenalin LD

LAST EDITED ON Sep-26-12 AT 12:37PM (MST)[p]I dis see a lot of elk in one canyon. sparse everywhere else.

I think the bull prob scores around 310

Very nice! Quite the accomplishment (2 animals like that, in a year, on the front). Plus, packing all that meat out on the front is usually quite the work out regimen :)

"The problem with quotes on Internet Forums is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom