Wasatch LE Archery Elk

gonelkin

My buddy finally has a good tag this year I am looking for some help,We are semi-familiar with the area but need some good spots to start scouting if anyone has some good advice it will be greatly appriciated.Thankyou in advance

There are some good areas I've been seeing some good bulls. If you don't want to work too terribly hard then Strawberry is a good area. If you want to work for a GOOD bull then check out Diamond Fork, but you'll have to do some hiking.

AF Canyon has some good bulls. I know several areas that have lots of elk. Some of these areas you must do a lot of hiking some are just short 20 min. hikes. If you would like more info in that area I can help. You are welcome to call or email. I would even be glad to take you to some spots if you would like. I hunt that area for deer and elk (spikes!@$#) every year. I also scout heavily for deer and I see a lot of elk. I figure that since I can't hunt the big bulls I might as well help someone out who can. I think one benefit of this area is that it is not hunted as hard as other areas and the elk call pretty well. Just messing around I called in several last year. (Two of them on video to less that 20 yards) Anyway if you want to check this area out I would be glad to help. My email is [email protected] and my phone # is 801-367-5483. My name is Jason

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom