wasatch moose

ROOSTER

Hi My name is Ken and i am 58 years old. I have been hunting most of my life. I finely drew a Wasatch Moose tag after 21 years. Myself and my sons and friends have been hunting hard since the opener. We have found several small bulls in the wild cat, current creek, tabby area but nothing big. Any help finding that big one would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Ken 435-823-8459

Ken I know some areas on the wasatch front that hold big moose it is more of a roadless type hunt there are hiking trails to get you to and from the spots I will let you know if I see anything worth shooting when I am looking around the mountains close to home

ksl news showed a shooter bull a few days ago near Park City.

Yelum

YBU

7019yelumlogosig2.jpg

I would go up the strawberry river turnoff that is on the north side of highway 40. Bjorkeman hollow willow creek area. Seen 3 shooter bulls in there within the last few days.

Hey Kenny!

WE Found You a Nice Bull but He's out of your Unit!

What/Where is the East Boundary Line of Your Permit?

Back Me Off to 1,700 Yards,650 is a Little Close & I'm Not Comfortable with it!

A GUT SHOT at 1,700 Yards will Still Make Some Good BRAGGIN Rights so I Can Say I At Least Hit Him!

90087hankjr.jpg

>I would go up the strawberry
>river turnoff that is on
>the north side of highway
>40. Bjorkeman hollow willow creek
>area. Seen 3 shooter bulls
>in there within the last
>few days.

I second this. Head up Bjoreman, there are some ponds towards the top. There have been a couple nice bulls in there. It's been a few weeks since I have been in there but they should be close. There are willows and ponds the whole way up the road.

BJORKEMAN CANYON. Is up the strawberry river turnoff. about a mile and a half up the road. Turn right were they allow atvs right at the sign that says atvs are allowe

Have seen many bulls just not the caliber i am looking for. If i eat tag soap that's fine. I have had a blast hunting with my Sons and my friends. Will be hitting it hard the last week.

Have you spent anytime in the cottonwood canyons Rooster? And yes you can use your rifle up there on OIL hunts. What about American Fork Canyon. Feel free to PM me and if you need I could maybe even ride up with you to help you kill a moose I'm tagged out for the year and I could probably find an army to help you pack it out if you needed.

You Gonna Show us a Picture & A Story ROOSTER?

Nice Job!

Back Me Off to 1,700 Yards,650 is a Little Close & I'm Not Comfortable with it!

A GUT SHOT at 1,700 Yards will Still Make Some Good BRAGGIN Rights so I Can Say I At Least Hit Him!

90087hankjr.jpg

Sorry guys im a little slow. I did appreciate all the good info and tips i got during my hunt. I looked and hunted most of the area's that were mentioned. I ended up getting a nice bull in the wild cat area with family and friends with me.I don't know how to post pictures if i figure it out i will. Thanks again for all your help!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom