WASHINGTON DRAW

I hit the jackpot this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 More Bonus points!!!!!!!!!!! 1 per species!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

In the "test draw", I drew an elk and a deer tag, and my son drew nothing. Just checked the results for the "real draw" and I only drew the deer tag (Kahlotus Late Muzzleloader), and my son drew a cow elk tag. We're both excited and looking forward to the hunts. Scott

Drew a Rimrock Muzzleloader bull tag.

Hunt dates are Oct 1st-10th. My friend knows some of the area. If anyone has any information I can use it?

Yay!!!!!! I got even more bonus points now!!!! Woooo-hoo!!!!! No tags though, typical! 22 years, a ton of points and still a big fat zero.

Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

ridgerunner, i thought you drew a big bull tag last year???

Craig, Start training for steep country now, I've spent a few days in the unit, IMHO you have the best limited bull tag for that unit of all the ones you can apply for, you should be able to hear plenty of bugling during your hunt. Good luck.

WTF I haven't been able to access the wa fish $ wildlife website all day!!! HELP

Here is a typical office worker tring to get his results from Washington Fish $ Wildlife today!!!

Calling doesn't work either! The message is: sorry we are in and out of the office this week so please leave your name and # and we will get back to you!! Yeah Right!

They get the results the same way we do...OFF THE WEBSITE! Idiots! I was told they could not help me because they were in the same boat with the website crashed.

Mike Henne

I called at 1245 and it took 5 mins. I had the lady put in my wild id and she looked it up for me. I used this phone number 360-902-2515. Maybe try again.

later dugan

I called and got right through. Got Peaches Ridge for rifle! 1st time I've been drawn for anything, took long enough.

I called at about 12:30 and got right in as well. Unfortunately I lost my beloved goat tag I thought I had from the "practice" run, but at least they eased my pain by giving me a muzzleloader bull tag and Entiat archery tag. Good luck to all.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-20-07 AT 04:52PM (MST)[p]NO PAINED Eased here. Got screwed on my Moose permit and the worst was telling my 11 year old he lost his youth bull permit. I thought he was going to cry. SOB's!!
Congrats to the rest of you and happy hunting!

After a lot of frustration this afternoon getting into the WDFW system, I finally got through. On the "unofficial" drawing a few days ago neither my son nor I were drawn. But as of this afternoon my son was not drawn for anything.

I drew the Chiwawa A Deer tag, hunt no. 1039. Nada on elk, sheep, goat and moose. I feel real sorry for the folks who thought they were drawn a day or two ago only to find out that officially, they didn't draw. Major disappointment I'm sure. I hope the WDFW can get it together in the future to avoid this sort of thing. Best of luck to all who were drawn.
mike

LAST EDITED ON Jul-20-07 AT 08:49PM (MST)[p]That phone number works great i've checked my results and several buddies results and i got an entiat b archery tag nov 20-29 everybody else was unlucky.update 2 more buddies drew entiat archery tags for the nov 30 through dec 8 hunt.

Hey guys, just got on and finally got my stuff checked online, and i got the big zero, also my dad didnt draw anything and also check one of our buddies and he got nothing. Got a couple my buddies to check later so hopefully something there. Looks like i will have to buy a couple raffles again this year and get my deer tag haha

anyways congrats to you guys that drew. Looks like i got some free time in nov and dec. so hit me up if you guys need any help.

We drew the Entiat B tag and the Observatory Front Loader Big Bull tag. Second draw was much better for us.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-20-07 AT 06:45PM (MST)[p]Congratulations everyone on your draws!

BTW: I also had a little good fortune. Muzzle Bull Tag for the Tucannon. Yee Haw!

Hope you all have good hunts! Take plenty of pics & post em.

Peaches Ridge Archery for me too!!!!!!!! First time hunting elk with a bow, much less a bull! If anybody has any info I'd sure love to get some help!

Michael
"What I could do, I was doing, and that was simply putting my butt on the line for my country, the country that I loved, so that all the protestors and the academics and the liberal intelligentsia back home could enjoy the right to protest against people like me, the hated middleclass." --Gary R. Smith, US Special Forces

I drew Teanaway D, late archery mule deer on the second go round. I have been in the area a few time but not a whole lot. Just curious if anyone knows how well last year went in the late Teanaway hunts. Any tips would be greatly appreciated as well.

Good luck!!!

Well what do ya know, my 8 points finally paid off. Chiwawa A for me! What is better yet on the last day you could apply I put my son and buddy in as partners (2 points) and they drew Entiat A! I dont belive it....Garrett, We are going to need some help! Ya who!

Well I traded in a Deer tag for Peaches Ridge muzzleloader Elk, not bad for me but I am sorry for those who thought they were drawn. My Source at the State made it sound like they had done 2 draws on Saturday both were not verified and that the big mistake was the part of leaving the back door open which is where we all found our way in to see that selections were made. It makes you wonder if this kind of thing has happend before ... the only differance is this time we found out about it. But as bad as it is for some to be let down I think the proper decision was made to do it right and include points in the draw.

lemon- you lucky dog you!!! good job man, and good luck, gonna be a blast. you know how to find me, so hit me up when the time is right. we can chat

There is no such thing as a "back door". That was just another one of their fabricated lies to cover up the big mistake they made. The information had to be posted to a web site in order for anyone to view it...period. If it was just a "test" it never would have be posted. We will never know the true reason for the redraw. Lemondog, your kid got lucky!!!!!!!!!! I know your going to tag another monster yourself. My party drew Sinlehekin late rifle tags this year so I need to start saving for my taxidermy bill to hang those whiteys on the wall this year. Both my daughter and son drew with me and are really excited because this a killer rut tag. Good luck, as I won't see you up there this year. My brother just bought 5 acres where mad river road meets entiat river road next to the ardenvoir store so I will probably see you guys up there next year.
Geno

Geno, Not sure who you are refering to here but I only said it sounded to me like they had done it twice on Saturday so really this official one would be the third and the so called "back door" is the referance to exactly that ... we were to have never had the opportunity to view the history as a way of seeing if we were drawn before the Dept. had the chance to put all thier checks and balances in place to MAKE SURE it was right! As far as lying I was never lied to they have told the truth they know they screwed up. This stuff happens all the time without our knowledge if they had blocked the history (as they were supposed to) we would have never known.
Look I am not defending them it's still no excuse heck I lost a Desert or Chiwawa deer tag and I was pissed but if you think about it that means they didnt take my 10 Elk, 8 Sheep,Moose & Goat points into consideration. Also stories of a 13 year old with no points drawing a Bull,Buck,Sheep & Moose tag is just wrong, all I am pointing out is it is a bigger picture than everyone is painting and yes they f'up allright but in the end whats wrong is wrong and they did the right thing.

My cousin and I drew Alkali E. Hopefully we won't get the fog this year. A buddy drew Swakane A. He's pretty stoked. I told him to get in shape. Should be fun. My only concern for him was if there would be very many deer in there if there was no snow. Hopefully it gets white.

I'll pm ya about the rimrock unit. I've been in there a time or 50.

they will show, just a lot more areas for them to hide in that swakane side. And it might take them a bit to get down.

First draw:
Son = nothing
Me = East side bull permit
Second draw:
Son = nothing
Me = Moose tag.

I had a great bull permit but changed it for a Moose tag. I will be hunting moose for the first time. If anyone has any information on moose in the Selkirk mountains please send on.

Jim

M_ray,
I'll avoid beating a dead horse and concede to the game dept just really F###ed up again. Congrats to all that drew permits, lets all hope we don't have to go through this again next year. Most of the statements/info on this are hearsay anyways. Good luck all.
Geno

Geno,
I agree they f'd up big time, And trust me I also beat up on WDFW often as they usally make some pretty bone head moves so this is just par for the course. I am sure I would feel different if I came away with nothing but the Peaches Ridge Muzzle Elk eased my Desert Deer blues. I do feel sorry for those who thought they had something and came away empty BTW two of my friends did. Good luck to you this hunting season!
MB

Big zero for me. But my hunting partner dree the late entiat archery tag. Ill be tagging along with the camera for this one, sure cant wait! Garret we will definetly have to hook up over there this year, we are putting a video together that will hopefully be finished mid next year, I would like to get some good Entiat hunts on film. Congrats to all the lucky hunters.

Nothing for my wife and I in WA...thank God for New Mexico.

Dad drew Rifle late Chiliwist tag in the Methow. Looks like he'll keep me busy in November.

Nothin for me or anyone in my family but i do have a buddy with a selkirk moose tag so hopefully i can tag along on that one

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom