Wasted news coverage?

nickman

Long Time Member
Does anybody really care who, what, or how Michael Jackson met his timely demise?

His family is making a fortune. His business admin team is making a fortune. His kids can grow up wealthy without his bad influences.

I doubt ANY of those people miss him all that nuch. They mostly all hated him anyway.

The fool was eating drugs of every sort, like they were M&M's.....suicide, plain and simple.

Give that doctor a year of military service for being stupid and get this dumbass crap off the air......already!

We got service men and women in harms way, stuck in "camel dung countries", all over the world and the media could care less.

"If God did not intend for man to hunt animals, he would have made broccoli more fun to shoot"

I was not much of a fan of his but I would have to say that he was probably in the top couple of most talented individuals ever. His personal life ruined his true talent but the guy was gifted.

As for the trial; really who cares. Just the press and everyone in a big city.

That drug pushing dumb azz didn't even know how to perform CPR. He can look forward to a long career dispensing meds in the prison hospital.

Eldorado

To answer your original question? No, I really don't care.

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Nickman, Some people care...

michael-jackson-joke.jpg

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

>That drug pushing dumb azz didn't
>even know how to perform
>CPR. He can look forward
>to a long career dispensing
>meds in the prison hospital.
>
>
>Eldorado

#1. It is a stretch to suggest anyone was 'pushing' drugs on jacko.
#2. The guy should.be given a Nobel prize for saving countless kids from chester the molester.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

As a health care provider I have a dim view of these unscrupulous characters knowingly pushing meds, regardless of their clients demands and ability to pay. He is a disgrace to his Hippocratic Oath and profession.

Eldorado

>As a health care provider I
>have a dim view of
>these unscrupulous characters knowingly pushing
>meds, regardless of their clients
>demands and ability to pay.
>He is a disgrace to
>his Hippocratic Oath and profession.
>
>
>Eldorado

Be that as it may......he is a hero in some circles, I'm thinkin'!

"If God did not intend for man to hunt animals, he would have made broccoli more fun to shoot"

Agreed however, someone with jackos money, who can basically afford to hire an on staff medical doctor and put him to work as his bell boy, is always going to get want he wants. Let's just say it was not exactly the typical patient doctor relationship. I would also submit that the violation of do no harm oaths extended to the fruitcakes in doctors clothing who thought it a good idea to turn what used to be a black boy into a white woman. This freak of nature started long ago and many hands were involved in his ultimate demise. One could also argue that it extended his life span by actually abusing Rx the way he did rather than using a dirty spoon and needle and melting heroin of unknown origin and quality into his arm....which is what most junkies resort to.

Bottom line is jacko made his own choices. He was a nut job. He was surrounded by enablers who were more interested in his money than telling him he was a fruitcake. No doubt he went through other 'docs' before he found this one. No doubt that if this 'doc' would not have taken care of business he would have found someone else who would have.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Well said 1911

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Actually, I was working with law enforcement the day the news came out. I remember it clearly. There was a cheer around the office and on comms.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom