Watch This 239" Buck Hit The Dirt

ivideowildlife

This is the final video of the 2013 Utah Sportsmans Buck, hunter Zach Mikesell punches his tag. This video show's some of the best of the best bucks we scouted up during the summer months and then you get to see some amazing footage of this huge 239" buck the morning of the hunt, the spot and stalk and the kill shot at under 100/yards. I hope you feel like your right in our back pocket.
I hope you enjoy the hunt and share it with friends and family!!

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/user/ivideowildlife

Enjoy the hunt!!:

8307at_the_end_of_a_rainbow_logo_youtube_&_fb.jpg

Kelly Cox
i-Video Wildlife

Super surprised not one of those deer pegged him when he was setting up... Awesome video... True monster Muley!!!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-01-13 AT 10:34AM (MST)[p]If you look at the video again one of the bucks to the left has him pegged .

I sure enjoyed that! Congrats--- great film and buck- kinda wish he were hard but that's just me and he is not mine---

>LAST EDITED ON Nov-01-13
>AT 10:34?AM (MST)

>
>If you look at the video
>again one of the bucks
>to the left has
>him pegged .

If it was the same buck i am thinking you are talking about, pegged isnt the right word, he gives him about 6 seconds of attention and goes back to feeding... but maybe we are talking about different bucks... either way... Awesome footage!!!

Cool Video. Can't believe he pulled the trigger not knowing for sure that that was the right buck.

Thanks everyone for watching glad you all liked the video, I really don't know if we could have killed this buck hard horned, this big old bucks change all the habits after that, plus plenty of outfitters were watching this buck.

Kelly Cox

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom