WAY OUT WEST

OLDHORNHUNTER

Very Active Member
How many have had the chance to catch the wonderful reality Gig titled Way Out West ??? Man if we don't have a bad enough Rep now for our dismal game herds & outrageous Non resident hunting fees !! Now they do a National TV show with a bunch of BOZOs parading around acting like they are real Outfitters !! Whats amazing about this crap TV show is they have NOT even shown them hunting any critters other than pigs cows horses & BEER !! Man they are good at doing NO hunting at All !! maybe I missed the 1st show stating that these are NOT real Outfitters

They are real outfitters. Check out KorellOutfitters.com. They've done it for a long time. They live in my area and from what I've heard, the people who made the show didn't think actually filming hunts would be liked by some viewers. It seams to be aimed more at the people who have never been on a dirt road rather than at hunters. I'll admit that can make it hard to watch though

Yeah It is Funny to watch !! I sure don't see it staying on for very long not when u can watch Yukon men or Mtn men & they are actually doing something other than going to pig sales rodeos & drinking

Its a absolute circus to watch, I would guess 95% is staged. Simple entertainment thats not always entertaining. Almost all reality shows lack one thing....reality. On a side note I ran into Harry Yourn one day in the middle of know where and talked to him for well over an hour. One of the nicest guys I've ever chatted with out in the woods and definitely cut from a different cloth.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom