waycool??

He's around. He posted yesterday afternoon. If he doesn't answer, send him an e-mail.

HE'S GOT NO TIME TO POST..........HE HAS HIS EYES GLUED TO THE WEATHER WEB SITE LOOKING FOR THE NEXT SNOW TO FALL......SNOWS A COMING STEVE........LOAD UP THE TRUCK....HEAD NORTH......LETS FIND A TRACK.

AF

No use coming to the Burro mountains, I went out that morning after I called you to see if I could find a track. I saw five different vehicles with hound dogs. I talked to most of them and they hadn't had any luck. But you never know I'm starting to find out how bad you houndogger lie, cheat and steal lol :)

Crazy............5 guys with dogs and NO LUCK.........yea right.......the place must be infested with cats if there is that many houndsmen out and hunting...your right, they were probably feeding you a story.

AF

Well... I know a guy up there that caught one that same day... :) Just gotta be in the right place at the right time I guess...

We're loading up now to go hunt ... lots of snow !! FINALLY !!!

What happened to Vini ??

Steve Lithgow
http://www.waycoolkennels.com

OK all you smack talkers. Let's here some lying stories. Maybe I should have spelt it lion? Whatever the case it has been too long since some windbag pasted a good story on us.

Bring it on AF or Waycool, you to vinihunt. Hell sakes make one up if you don't have one, all my stories were overheard on a bar stool at Hawns.

Ed

Hell sakes !! Dont ask me about no lion !!! My dogs couldn't catch a cold in a rain storm !!

Actually this dog of Catmando's probably can.. too bad I can't find her a track to run :-(

Tomorrow is the day.. finally got some snow to work with... my horse is happy about it too.. he gets to spend the day eating and pooping and no work...

:)

Vini,

I suck on lions bro.... maybe this weekend I will break through :)

Steve Lithgow
http://www.waycoolkennels.com

Funny story for you NM guys. I sold my Dan dog to a guy in Carlsbad last spring. Damn good dog for a plott but he got to close to one of them Utah spring bears in '02. I guess they were out this morning and turned out on a track of the feline variety. He just called the wife to ask if Dan ever left a track or tree. The dogs headed into some "bad country" and he didn't want to follow. His other dogs came back but Dan is still gone, there is a storm coming, what does he do?

Well this dog isn't coming back. I hope he finds his lion and his dog. Not bad for a "pup trainer" who can't use one of his front legs very well. We have a sprinkle of white here but it will be gone tomorrow. Go catch a cat and post me some pictures, the only thing I've caught in months is a cold.

Ed

Ed,
Well we can't help you out in the story department, but it has not been for a lack of trying. Steve and I ran a bobcat yesterday, we gave that stubby a damn good race, about 3 hours. The darn NM sun didn't help, by 10 am the souths were all burned up. Maybe the track just wasn't hot enough ;-) Steve thought it was a smoker, but I was not to sure about it ;-) Maybe next time.

Did Dan ever turn up? I think I've been to that "bad country before", too many times.

AF

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom