We Have Lost One Of our Own Taxidermist

quest

Very Active Member
Steve Favour of Signature Taxidermy Studio in Flagstaff, Arizona. Steve was killed in a tragic accident on Friday, September 23, 2011. I met Steve at last years taxidermy show what a nice guy.:-( If you want to send your condolences to the family mail them to: Heidi Favour
903 Curling Smoke
Flagstaff, AZ 86001

My condolences to Heidi and Chris and family. It sucks losing a good friend. R.I.P. Steve I'll miss you.
Dave

I never met Steve personally, but he was a very generous man with his donations of time and talent to the Hunt of a lifetime program. Our condolences and prayers go out to his family.... Terry

[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of the MM green signature club.[font/]

Sorry to hear that. RIP My prayers go out to the family.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I just learned of this tragic loss after coming out of Unit 10 today with a bull that was headed his way. I am so sorry to hear this tragic news!

Besides his constant support of Hunt of A Lifetime as Terry acknowledged, he was just an all around great guy and a super taxidermist.

What a tragic loss to all!

Don Martin
Arizona Wildlife Outfitters

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom