website buider?

smitty

Very Active Member
So I'm in need of a website. I know next to nothing about them. I looked at the free ones that you can build yourself, but it makes me wonder if they are any good? I will be selling clothing and will need lots of pics, way to pay, shopping cart, several pages, etc......any advice would be appreciated. I want to get it right so that my customers come back and don't have problems navigating the site. How much money am I realistically expecting to pay? Thanks.

Like what kind of clothing are we talking? Painters bibs or crotchless calvary outfits?
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Builder!

Not Buider!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Good hell'a'mighty, I'm getting a effing spelling lesson from Bobcat Bess!

Hey Titty, F**K YOU.

Hey 45, I'm selling kickass apparel, and maybe down the line I'll work in some crotchless chaps for you. Rans said you guys wore out your last pair.

Now that the clowns have chimed in. Do any of the adults that frequent this site have any constructive advice?

Hey SMUT?

I'm showing up at the EXPO without a Shirt on my Back!

XXL is the size!

It's the only way I know I'll be Guaranteed a Shirt!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom