What are your plans ...

fireball77

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Jul-02-14 AT 08:04PM (MST)[p]For Independence day????

Im going to my sisters,to meet all my other sisters and play several very competitive volleyball games, followed by water balloon fights, my homemade tater salad,and macaroni salad, fireworks, the tractor parade( my favorite ) breakfast, and listening to Lee Greenwoods GOD BLESS THE USA !!!

Headed to my hunting cabin to finish an upgrade to my solar system and scout for bucks.

2311idiot.jpg

About half the clan are coming. If all my daughters showed up I'd spend 24 hours a day scouting for bucks...

2311idiot.jpg

>
>Headed to my hunting cabin to
>finish an upgrade to my
>solar system and scout for
>bucks.
>
>
>
>
2311idiot.jpg

Very Nancy Pelosi and Al Gore of you.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>
>
>About half the clan are coming.
>If all my daughters showed
>up I'd spend 24 hours
>a day scouting for bucks...
>
>
>
>
2311idiot.jpg

He he he no kidding, If you had time after watching all grandkids cooking for everyone, and going green !!!!;)

Now we're grilling. Nothing draws posters likens good confrontation. Nownlets get this party started. Overton your mom wears combat boots.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jul-02-14 AT 09:17PM (MST)[p]Well she went to prom in them. Kilo showed me the pic of when his grandfather took her on ancestory dot com.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

We're going to lay low this weekend. Next week, when everybody is back to work, I'll go kayak fishing. Since I retired, I like to let the crowds thin out:)

Eel

I love tater salad ___77 !

Hangin' close to home as it is going to be so hot---

Parade of Homes one day with the lil' wifey----

Lot's of nickel and dime projects to tinker with......

Be safe All,

Robb

Busy weekend for me. I have a lure collector buddy coming to visit this evening. "Gabby" is very well known among the elite Vintage Lure Collectors in this World of ours and is a good friend of a good friend. I'm looking forward to meeting him, showing him some of my stuff, and we'll see where it goes from there!

Tomorrow will be a trip into Chester, Pancake Breakfast, quaint traditional Parade, Crafts show, then it's up to my neck in lake water and people watch until the big fireworks show they shoot off over the Lake later on.

Sat, Another Parade in my new town of residence, a logging show-competition, and a street dance held later.

Right now, i'm wanting to go and see everything. Maybe so, maybe not, but no shortage of places, things, and people to see.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

LAST EDITED ON Jul-03-14 AT 08:18AM (MST)[p]Gonna go out in the desert and blow some stuff up (legally cuz I gots my FEL type 20), drink some hooch after that and ... if I am lucky ... get Ms feddoc to make me a sammich. ;-)

And throw some crab legs/backstrap in the smoker.

I just finished teaching a 6 week night class that went from 6-9:25PM - M-Th. That is on TOP of my regular 40-hours-a-week-plus-one-way-hour-commute job! Meaning I literally have been gone from the house from 6:30AM - 10:00PM for the last 6 weeks.

So now I have a 4 day weekend and I am going to use every minute of it to not do a darn thing!!

Except for mowing the lawn. And washing and vacuumming the cars. And rearranging my tool shelf in the garage. And folding my laundry, and doing some dishes, and cleaning the gutters, and everything my wife asks (tells) me to do. And a full day of meetings and appointments on Sunday, but that is only from 8-5.

Monday I will probably do something with the boys, since they are out of school and my daughter will be off to Girl's Camp. But first I have to take my car in... yep a whole lot of nothing.

On the actual 4th though, we are going to a waffle breakfast in the morning, then may slip out and catch the parade, then come home watch some futbol and then in the PM we are co-hosting a BBQ with a bunch of friends at one of their houses (great thing about co-hosting!). Should be about 20 adults and 30 kids! Good thing they have a pool and a huge back yard. Watching the city fireworks show from the Dell Diamond will top the evening off. Should be fun!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

>We're going to lay low this
>weekend. Next week, when everybody
>is back to work, I'll
>go kayak fishing. Since I
>retired, I like to let
>the crowds thin out:)
>
>Eel

I don't do crowds either Eel have a safe weekend non the less!!!

>I love tater salad
>___77 !
>
>Hangin' close to home as it
>is going to be so
>hot---
>
>Parade of Homes one day with
>the lil' wifey----
>
>Lot's of nickel and dime projects
>to tinker with......
>
>Be safe All,
>
>Robb

Sounds fun Please dear ...My tater salad is by far the best ask anyone :)

>Busy weekend for me. I have
>a lure collector buddy coming
>to visit this evening. "Gabby"
>is very well known among
>the elite Vintage Lure Collectors
>in this World of ours
>and is a good friend
>of a good friend. I'm
>looking forward to meeting him,
>showing him some of my
>stuff, and we'll see where
>it goes from there!
>
>Tomorrow will be a trip into
>Chester, Pancake Breakfast, quaint traditional
>Parade, Crafts show, then it's
>up to my neck in
>lake water and people watch
>until the big fireworks show
>they shoot off over the
>Lake later on.
>
>Sat, Another Parade in my new
>town of residence, a logging
>show-competition, and a street dance
>held later.
>
>Right now, i'm wanting to go
>and see everything. Maybe so,
>maybe not, but no shortage
>of places, things, and people
>to see.
>
>Joey
>
>
>"It's all about knowing what your
>firearms practical limitations are and
>combining that with your own
>personal limitations!"

Dang Sounds like fun enjoy you weekend

Feddoc you need to give me your phone # so I can call the Mrs to beat you with a rolling pin :) Get your own dad gum Sammich:)

>I just finished teaching a 6
>week night class that went
>from 6-9:25PM - M-Th. That
>is on TOP of my
>regular 40-hours-a-week-plus-one-way-hour-commute job! Meaning I
>literally have been gone from
>the house from 6:30AM -
>10:00PM for the last 6
>weeks.
>
>So now I have a 4
>day weekend and I am
>going to use every minute
>of it to not do
>a darn thing!!
>
>Except for mowing the lawn. And
>washing and vacuumming the cars.
>And rearranging my tool shelf
>in the garage. And folding
>my laundry, and doing some
>dishes, and cleaning the gutters,
>and everything my wife asks
>(tells) me to do.
>And a full day of
>meetings and appointments on Sunday,
>but that is only from
>8-5.
>
>Monday I will probably do something
>with the boys, since they
>are out of school and
>my daughter will be off
>to Girl's Camp. But first
>I have to take my
>car in... yep a whole
>lot of nothing.
>
>On the actual 4th though, we
>are going to a waffle
>breakfast in the morning, then
>may slip out and catch
>the parade, then come home
>watch some futbol and then
>in the PM we are
>co-hosting a BBQ with a
>bunch of friends at one
>of their houses (great thing
>about co-hosting!). Should be about
>20 adults and 30 kids!
>Good thing they have a
>pool and a huge back
>yard. Watching the city
>fireworks show from the Dell
>Diamond will top the evening
>off. Should be fun!
>
>
>HOOK 'EM!
>_______________________________________
>
>Since I am frequently asked about
>my religion on this site
>and others, I have created
>a profile that explains my
>beliefs. If you are interested
>in finding out more about
>my faith, please visit the
>link below:
>
>http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Wowzers Roy you need vacation try, and relax a little there big guy....hope you have a wonderful weekend !!!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-03-14 AT 03:58PM (MST)[p]Raid Overton's house is on the agenda for tomorrow. On Sat. clean the '34 and car show on Sunday.
The following 3 Saturday's this month are car shows, and on Sunday the 27th is a Car Show called "Bad Ass Car Show" never been before over in the eastern side of Sonoma County at the Veteran's Bldg....all procedes to go to the VFW.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom