What Bino Systems Do You Use

califhuntn

What bino system do most of you guys use? I am looking for something that holds my binos and keeps it from bouncing as I walk. Preferably something that holds them lower on your chest because I am usually archery hunting so I don't want then getting in the way. Thanks.

JR

I've got the Badlands one and like it a lot especially for archery because I can hang my D-loop on it while glassing. I got my 6 year old son one for his birthday this year because he was constantly snagging his binos and fighting his way thru the oak and sage brush last year. He's wore it a few times this year and likes it a lot so far...just something to consider if any of you guys have younger kids out hunting, hiking, or shed hunting with you.

GO KOBE GO!!

~Z~

We use the Steiner Predator Pro's in 10X26. Compact and best field of view for their size. We archery hunt and backpack deep into wilderness areas. These Bino's are clear and lighter than anything on the market in 10 power.

Cabela's $ 199.00. The best money you will ever spend on Bino's. Better than $1200 on other brands. We have had the older style for a long time and now the new Pro series has self adjusting optics. They work great.

I have used a few different setup's and so far my favorite is the badlands bino case. I like that it seals and keeps all the dust and moisture out. It also is the one i have found to be the most secure when moveing fast and does not bounce all over. I will have a little reveiw video up soon you can checkout. I am also a bowhunter and this system works great for the bowhunter. It even has a little hook on the bottom that holds your bow while you glass with both hands to hold steady.

I used to use a crooked horn harness with the elastic straps, but it was too bouncy. Had a friend that used the same harness, got it caught on the saddle horn as he was stumbling off the horse. Dam thing stretched out like a sling shot and when it broke the binos hit him in the face and puffed up his lip pretty good. I fabricated one a few years ago similar to the Badlands system with a Nimrod harness and a Crooked Horn bino case. Works great.
Wes

I also like the badlands bino harness & case.

"Easy now, keep the croshairs right behind his shoulder & squeeze the trigger"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom