What do you all think

theox

Very Active Member
OK so for NR I have narrowed down my search to several seasons and units for deer.

I would like some input on any of the following units. Anything you can give would be great such as give it a shot or steer clear
I am hoping for opportunites on 170+ bucks. I dont have to see a lot of deer just need to be in a place that could hold some great bucks. i like hunting low( something about seeing a big buck in the pinon junipers and sage gets me) but ill hunt what ever
some of these units will take me another 2 years to get enough points but i am prepared to wait.

2nd season units ( have to wait til next yer for these)
these are the more premium units i guess but early tougher seasons.
44, 61, 55, 21, 67

3rd season

4th 80,79,77, 501 ( im really curious about 501)

I have chosen these units based on drawing ability with my current points 5-6 i cant remember( as well as what loooks like good public land access... some units take 7 i am willing to wait if its worth it,

Thanks guys
feel free to email me [email protected]

for deer, I wouldn't waste the pts. on 61.I've been there the last couple of years. didn't see anything worthy. "2nd season". Also had guides tell me if your after 180 class. this unit is pretty tough to get.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom