what do you do for a living

nfh

Long Time Member
so what do you all do for a living.

ill start off, im an journeyman electrican and curretnly building a jail in buffalo wyoming

so what do you all do for a living.

ill start off, im an journeyman electrican and curretnly building a jail in buffalo wyoming

I own and operate a wood finishing business in southern utah. I mostly do cabin log and patio refinishing. If anyone around southern utah needs any of the wood on their cabin or log home stained, glazed, painted, clear coated or refinished please feel free to send me a PM.

I own and operate a wood finishing business in southern utah. I mostly do cabin log and patio refinishing. If anyone around southern utah needs any of the wood on their cabin or log home stained, glazed, painted, clear coated or refinished please feel free to send me a PM.

Wish you were closer HH!

I'd have you cut some Venison up,well maybe!:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Wish you were closer HH!

I'd have you cut some Venison up,well maybe!:D

LAST EDITED ON Jul-12-11 AT 08:22PM (MST)[p]Currently...hotel night audit, school, and dad...

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/zFix.jpg[/IMG] ~Z~

LAST EDITED ON Jul-12-11 AT 08:22PM (MST)[p]Currently...hotel night audit, school, and dad...

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/zFix.jpg[/IMG] ~Z~

Also a journeyman electrician, working mostly on the hospitals here in Albuquerque, NM. Healthcare is one area that will never die!

Also a journeyman electrician, working mostly on the hospitals here in Albuquerque, NM. Healthcare is one area that will never die!

I help people buy and sell homes... (I'm a real estate agent) And I LOVE it ! ! ! Need help buying or selling in Utah, I'm your man!
I also sell Vortex Optics with VIP Optics.

CSO

It's all about the good times...

MonsterMuleysLogo.png

I help people buy and sell homes... (I'm a real estate agent) And I LOVE it ! ! ! Need help buying or selling in Utah, I'm your man!
I also sell Vortex Optics with VIP Optics.

CSO

It's all about the good times...

MonsterMuleysLogo.png

Electrical Contractor in Central Cali. Seems there might be some connection between electricity and hunting addictions.

:)

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

440Sixpack wants to measure your boners!

Electrical Contractor in Central Cali. Seems there might be some connection between electricity and hunting addictions.

:)

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

440Sixpack wants to measure your boners!

I too am in the Healthcare industry...Radiology Dept. For almost 14 years now....but what I really do is work a little to play a lot!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

I too am in the Healthcare industry...Radiology Dept. For almost 14 years now....but what I really do is work a little to play a lot!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jul-12-11 AT 09:05PM (MST)[p]Profesor de espa?ol.

Though I have done 10,000 things to keep things afloat para mientras.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

LAST EDITED ON Jul-12-11 AT 09:05PM (MST)[p]Profesor de espa?ol.

Though I have done 10,000 things to keep things afloat para mientras.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Public Utilities supervisor which includes being the water and poo boy.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

Public Utilities supervisor which includes being the water and poo boy.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

Heavy equipment field mechanic. Spent 14 years for a Cat dealer and the last 4 for the Deere construction dealer. Kinda fun some days getting to play with the big boy toys from excavators, dozers, loaders and dump trucks to skid steers and backhoes. Repair / rebuild diesel engines and powertrain components to troubleshooting and repairing hydraulic, electrical and a/c systems.

Heavy equipment field mechanic. Spent 14 years for a Cat dealer and the last 4 for the Deere construction dealer. Kinda fun some days getting to play with the big boy toys from excavators, dozers, loaders and dump trucks to skid steers and backhoes. Repair / rebuild diesel engines and powertrain components to troubleshooting and repairing hydraulic, electrical and a/c systems.

I'm a fabricator and pipe welder for Litehouse Inc. I've been a pipefitter since I was 18, I'm 33 now.

I'm a fabricator and pipe welder for Litehouse Inc. I've been a pipefitter since I was 18, I'm 33 now.

Shummy, most of these guys aint too good at math- just say you've been fittin pipe, for single women for 15 years!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Shummy, most of these guys aint too good at math- just say you've been fittin pipe, for single women for 15 years!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Not real sure what I do, but I like 12 hrs having a MS in Tech MGMT, other stuff on the side doesn't really matter but it's an honest living.

Not real sure what I do, but I like 12 hrs having a MS in Tech MGMT, other stuff on the side doesn't really matter but it's an honest living.

I'm an electrical engineer who was dumb enough to buy workover rigs for the friggin oil field. So now I'm a professional babysitter and politician. However I'm a horrible politician and seem to be failing miserably at that part and may be a death row inmate by weeks end.

I'm an electrical engineer who was dumb enough to buy workover rigs for the friggin oil field. So now I'm a professional babysitter and politician. However I'm a horrible politician and seem to be failing miserably at that part and may be a death row inmate by weeks end.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-12-11 AT 11:22PM (MST)[p]Full time highschool student. The job sucks sometimes, but for the most part it is OK. Who can argue with 3 months off every summer and some of the girls aren't too bad looking either.

Edit: I forgot to mention that the pay sucks!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-12-11 AT 11:22PM (MST)[p]Full time highschool student. The job sucks sometimes, but for the most part it is OK. Who can argue with 3 months off every summer and some of the girls aren't too bad looking either.

Edit: I forgot to mention that the pay sucks!

I am officially retired....only 'cuz I am old and beat up.

Mostly, I shoot stuff, fish, chase errant cattle, chip arrowheads, carve wood signs and chit. Repair guns, manage some rental units for rich guys. Spy on deer and elk.

I also write EIR's and funding Grant requests......but don't spread that around, I would rather appear too dumb for that serious chit.

None of it pays well, but I ain't under much stress and NOBODY yells at me, or gets in my face......twice.

Probably boring to most people.

"What's good for me, ain't necessarily good for the weak minded"

I am officially retired....only 'cuz I am old and beat up.

Mostly, I shoot stuff, fish, chase errant cattle, chip arrowheads, carve wood signs and chit. Repair guns, manage some rental units for rich guys. Spy on deer and elk.

I also write EIR's and funding Grant requests......but don't spread that around, I would rather appear too dumb for that serious chit.

None of it pays well, but I ain't under much stress and NOBODY yells at me, or gets in my face......twice.

Probably boring to most people.

"What's good for me, ain't necessarily good for the weak minded"

Well i live in the mountains in a small community so it pays to be versatile. One time or another, i have...

Driven truck for a feed store
Worked custodial duties school dist.
Union house painter
moved irrigation pipe
pro hay hauler
hospital maintenance supervisor
volunteer fireman
laborer-apprentice carpenter
ran a firewood business
hod carrier-stone mason
EMT-1

...and have been off and on Plumbing for 25 years, the last 6 of which, owning and working my own little business as a fully licensed contractor.

Joey

Well i live in the mountains in a small community so it pays to be versatile. One time or another, i have...

Driven truck for a feed store
Worked custodial duties school dist.
Union house painter
moved irrigation pipe
pro hay hauler
hospital maintenance supervisor
volunteer fireman
laborer-apprentice carpenter
ran a firewood business
hod carrier-stone mason
EMT-1

...and have been off and on Plumbing for 25 years, the last 6 of which, owning and working my own little business as a fully licensed contractor.

Joey

Master Electrician from Iowa , worked IBEW for 10 years, did a tour as an Electrical sup. in Baghdad, Iraq and currently climbing Wind Towers and dodging Moose in Northern Maine trying to find my niche.

Master Electrician from Iowa , worked IBEW for 10 years, did a tour as an Electrical sup. in Baghdad, Iraq and currently climbing Wind Towers and dodging Moose in Northern Maine trying to find my niche.

I work for my dad building and repairing experimental airplanes. I enjoy the work, but we rely on people's discretionary income to build their toys. With this economy, who knows what I'll be doing this time next year.

I work for my dad building and repairing experimental airplanes. I enjoy the work, but we rely on people's discretionary income to build their toys. With this economy, who knows what I'll be doing this time next year.

mechanic/farmer during the day I work for a car dealership when I get off I gotta go work on the ranch doing everything but amazingly if my brother breaks something I gotta fix it.
7mm wsm 600yrd. and closer checkmate

mechanic/farmer during the day I work for a car dealership when I get off I gotta go work on the ranch doing everything but amazingly if my brother breaks something I gotta fix it.
7mm wsm 600yrd. and closer checkmate

I run the Foundation Seed program for western Colorado through Colorado State University. I also work closely with the dry bean breeding program out of Fort Collins and increase new crosses out of the greenhouse and field trial new varieties. I am also the farm manager for the research farm I work on in western Colorado.

I run the Foundation Seed program for western Colorado through Colorado State University. I also work closely with the dry bean breeding program out of Fort Collins and increase new crosses out of the greenhouse and field trial new varieties. I am also the farm manager for the research farm I work on in western Colorado.

Please don't tell my Mom I live/work near the Oil Patch of NE Utah!

She thinks I'm a Piano Player in a WhoreHouse in Fallon Nevada!:D

Please don't tell my Mom I live/work near the Oil Patch of NE Utah!

She thinks I'm a Piano Player in a WhoreHouse in Fallon Nevada!:D

I own a company that rebuilds Torque Converters. While most of our work is just stock vehicle replacement stuff I really enjoy the aftermarket side of the business. I design and build high performance Torque Converters from heavy duty Diesel towing applications to 6 second quarter mile race cars. We have really jumped in heavy to the offroad racing scene with many Score series wins and season championships for our product line. I have been in the Converter business for 32 years .

I own a company that rebuilds Torque Converters. While most of our work is just stock vehicle replacement stuff I really enjoy the aftermarket side of the business. I design and build high performance Torque Converters from heavy duty Diesel towing applications to 6 second quarter mile race cars. We have really jumped in heavy to the offroad racing scene with many Score series wins and season championships for our product line. I have been in the Converter business for 32 years .

I started my adult working life as a carpenter and at 26 decide I couldn't make the Prison in my county go away so I joined up and worked for 10 years as a correctional officer (prison guard) which payed good and had great time off for chasing deer. I injured my back at work and became a liability to the state so....

I am now a machinist working on aircraft engine parts, the pay is bad but the people are good to work for and the workload on my back is slight at worst so that's me for now.

I am looking to leave this area in the next few years and will be looking for work wherever we end up. I will look for a place that has a LOW cost of living and good hunting.

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

I started my adult working life as a carpenter and at 26 decide I couldn't make the Prison in my county go away so I joined up and worked for 10 years as a correctional officer (prison guard) which payed good and had great time off for chasing deer. I injured my back at work and became a liability to the state so....

I am now a machinist working on aircraft engine parts, the pay is bad but the people are good to work for and the workload on my back is slight at worst so that's me for now.

I am looking to leave this area in the next few years and will be looking for work wherever we end up. I will look for a place that has a LOW cost of living and good hunting.

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

Teaching, Construction, Commercial Fisherman in Alaska, college baseball coach, and now I have just finished a paramedic program and am currently doing my internship here in Boise.

Teaching, Construction, Commercial Fisherman in Alaska, college baseball coach, and now I have just finished a paramedic program and am currently doing my internship here in Boise.

Retired USN (74-07) healthcare scientist x 22 of those years. Now I just sit on my stool.

BBOP, sorry to inform you but those whorehouses near Fallon aren't in business anymore.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Retired USN (74-07) healthcare scientist x 22 of those years. Now I just sit on my stool.

BBOP, sorry to inform you but those whorehouses near Fallon aren't in business anymore.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

I am a director of television news and sports shows here in Utah. I currently direct the A.M show shows for KUTV channel two. I have been there for 23 years. I have 5 weeks of vacation and I average about 10-15 comp days a year, so that lets me be outdoors more than just on weekends... I have met a great amount of people working in T.V. I have been fortunate to work with great outdoors men...The late Doug Miller.. Reece Stein and my good friend Adam Eakle who I have known since high school and have had great times hunting and fishing with..I have done some guiding which is a blast. I have do lighting and post production for outdoor shows and camera work..Directing news, sports & hunting shows gives a pretty good adreneline rush..not as much as chasing big elk and big mule deer.

I am a director of television news and sports shows here in Utah. I currently direct the A.M show shows for KUTV channel two. I have been there for 23 years. I have 5 weeks of vacation and I average about 10-15 comp days a year, so that lets me be outdoors more than just on weekends... I have met a great amount of people working in T.V. I have been fortunate to work with great outdoors men...The late Doug Miller.. Reece Stein and my good friend Adam Eakle who I have known since high school and have had great times hunting and fishing with..I have done some guiding which is a blast. I have do lighting and post production for outdoor shows and camera work..Directing news, sports & hunting shows gives a pretty good adreneline rush..not as much as chasing big elk and big mule deer.

I have been in manufacturing my whole career started out in process engineering, moved into operations and now handle regulatory compliance and reporting - Employment law, Environmental Health and Safety, DOT etc....... Terry

I have been in manufacturing my whole career started out in process engineering, moved into operations and now handle regulatory compliance and reporting - Employment law, Environmental Health and Safety, DOT etc....... Terry

Corporate security manager. I do employee investigations, business continuity planning, emergency response training, risk assessments, and physical security.

Corporate security manager. I do employee investigations, business continuity planning, emergency response training, risk assessments, and physical security.

I'm in charge of new business development for a community bank. I switched roles after spending 18 years as a mortgage loan officer, and am loving it. Now, I still get to do mortgage related activity, but spend a lot more of my time on AG lending, commercial lending, SBA and other cool stuff like that. www.goldenpacificbank.com

I'm in charge of new business development for a community bank. I switched roles after spending 18 years as a mortgage loan officer, and am loving it. Now, I still get to do mortgage related activity, but spend a lot more of my time on AG lending, commercial lending, SBA and other cool stuff like that. www.goldenpacificbank.com

Retired and retarded PE teacher. I'm now a master venison jerky maker, loafer, fisher, and hunter.

Oh, did I mention that I'm a world class Budweiser drinker? pc

Retired and retarded PE teacher. I'm now a master venison jerky maker, loafer, fisher, and hunter.

Oh, did I mention that I'm a world class Budweiser drinker? pc

Industrial Mechanic.

20yrs Schreibers Foods
6yrs ICON Health and Fitness
4yrs Kimberly Clark Corp.

For long distance dial 1-800-338-EDGE

Industrial Mechanic.

20yrs Schreibers Foods
6yrs ICON Health and Fitness
4yrs Kimberly Clark Corp.

For long distance dial 1-800-338-EDGE

Natural gas lease operator or "pumper" in northeastern utah. I may work for an evil oil company but you sure do appreciate me when its cold outside!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Natural gas lease operator or "pumper" in northeastern utah. I may work for an evil oil company but you sure do appreciate me when its cold outside!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I taught vocational agriculture for 25 years at two local high schools and in between those years, I was the University of Illinois Cooperative Extension Farm Adviser (county agent) for 9 years here in southern Illinois. Retired 7 years ago from teaching. My wife and I raise Paint horses and I run my fox/coyote hounds very often. Hunt Colorado every autumn. Enjoy MM every evening.

I taught vocational agriculture for 25 years at two local high schools and in between those years, I was the University of Illinois Cooperative Extension Farm Adviser (county agent) for 9 years here in southern Illinois. Retired 7 years ago from teaching. My wife and I raise Paint horses and I run my fox/coyote hounds very often. Hunt Colorado every autumn. Enjoy MM every evening.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom