what is your biggest shed??

I found all of my "BIGGEST" on eBay. The best place on earth to find big sheds.

Thank you Antlerradar for properly giving the individual score of your antler rather than saying you found one from a 370-385 class bull.

I have many nice elk antlers between 130-140 with great mass...just can't find one that has it all...

dleonard3 the sad thing is your telling the truth, but i think what everyone would rather see is the sheds that they busted there A$$ off to to find not the ones that someone else found and some lazy rich guy bought off of them cause that is low and cheap!!!!!!!!!!! lets see some REAL SHEDS!!!!!!!!
YOU AINT GOING TO KILL A BIG BUCK UNLESS THERE IS A BIG BUCK WHERE YOUR HUNTING!!!

Buddy, you're assuming alot. I'm nearly 45 years old and since I was about 8, I've been "busting my a$$" trying to find big sheds. I've found a few (very few) big ones myself, but I've literally found truckloads of average and small ones. All this looking and finding has given me a great appreciation for how rare the truely monsterous sized sheds are. When one comes along, I do my best to get it.

I'll tell you what, why don't you go ahead and invite me on your next shed hunting trip and I'll show you what I can find for you. If you don't want to show me your secret areas, I understand. I'll keep shed hunting where the biggest sheds are.

Nothing like ripping your friend a new arse hole. Next March lets have a shed-a-thon in Unit 12A. Any takers?

and now back to the topic of this thread...

image03.jpg

these aren't mine, but they are the biggest set i ever bothered to score.

not the best pic, but this is my best set

360elkset1.jpg

i would guess both sets are from 350-360 class bulls...what matters is they are beautiful and smell like pine :)

The biggest sheds are right here
world_record_sheds_large_100.jpg
i actually found them i did not pay for them and never will!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU AINT GOING TO KILL A BIG BUCK UNLESS THERE IS A BIG BUCK WHERE YOUR HUNTING!!!

those things really get me going!! i am ready to hit the hills right now!! awesome finds for sure! dont sell them no matter what. you will have a hard time beating that score. you might want to insure them. where are they going to be displayed?

Hey Show_me_your_rack. I'm just asking a question because I'm not sure. Did you find those sheds or did your buddy, or did you each find a side, or did you find both sides? Just asking because I've heard a few different stories. I'm not trying to start controversy just curious.

Who actually found them? I'll bet I could buy a set with exactly the same score someday.

Trone i will tell you strait up My buddy found them i was 5 feet away from him on the opposite side of the tree landon spotted them 2 seconds before i did!!! They were laying side by side!!! We have a rule when we go out hitting the hills that whatever we find we count as OURS but whoever found it gets to keep it at their house Landon found them so they are his but he still will say OURS!!! I have no problem telling the truth about them i am just lucky to be able to be with someone that found such a find!!!!!!!!!! anyone else have any questions feel free to ask!!!!!

dleonard3 Yes we are going to do repos but no hard feelings just i am serious about horns and i will not buy or sell them!!!!!!!!!!!!

SMYR, ive been wanting to ask u this for some time but i just cant find the words, so here it goes. do you love me or just my huge bones?:).......................

i love your big neighbors with base ball bats but i love you cause you have a deep penitraition ball on your truck that taps old laidies in the wingers parking lot!!!!!!!!!! man the words just flow off of my tounge:p:p:p:*:*:*:p:p:p i also love your REACHAROUND

No hard feelings here. I find it amusing that you have such a strong opinion about buying and selling sheds. You guys found that "once in a life time" set while you were shed hunting - that's great. But it doesn't make you a better shed hunter than the rest of us - just luckier this time. We all have the same obsession, respect, lust, and uncontrollable desire to get out there and find big sheds, but some of us might go about it in slightly different ways at times. Would you have left those beasts in the field if you had found them while using binoculars, riding a horse, or driving a road? These methods may be considered "lazy" by some of the die hard shed hunters. Do you see my point? Sometimes I get lucky and find a good shed or two while hiking, but sometimes my sheds are found on eBay. Keep humpin' the hills and I hope you get lucky over and over again.

I would love to see everybody's biggest sheds no matter how they were "found", so keep posting pictures.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-29-07 AT 12:19PM (MST)[p]Ok i see your point and i will publicly oppoligize for being all butt hurt over the fact that we all have different oppinions on the same passion!!! i am sorry for not taking a look at both sides i respect you and what you do!!! I guess its better to have the horns so that you can respect and be thankful for them MY BAD!!! Your right i am just a 19 year old kid that THINKS i know all but i dont!!! thanks for all that keep me on track!!!!!!!!!!! lets see some horn!!!!!!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom