WHAT WOULD YOU DO???

More entertainment from KSL......priceless!

Thanks for sharing!

"Being an idiot is NOT an art form. Give it up!"

Couldn't really blame the guy and understand his actions.
For a stunt like that with him in the home, his wife and dad are lucky that is all they got.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

>More entertainment from KSL......priceless!
>
>Thanks for sharing!
>
>"Being an idiot is NOT an
>art form. Give it up!"
>

Easy there Nicky!

This is TARDville Entertainment!:D

8078cougar.jpg

I had inside info on this from the get go. Surprised it took this long to get out. WHY does a cop get off with misdemeanors and you would be hung out to dry with the original felony attempted murder charges? Granted, his cop job is done, or should be. A felony is a felony? Unless you are a cop? Who else would support a cop getting off on this charge and a regular Joe getting hung out to dry?

richardjb, you need to do some research with court records and you will see many Joe citizen who was dealt with very lightly with felony charges being reduced to misdemeanors for a plea bargain. The facts will not back up your statement.

As for his career as a cop, yes it should be ended for him having a serious lack of control. It's one thing to be pissed at your father and wife for screwing, it's far worse for ending up at the hospital drunk trying to barge in and hitting another cop that was trying to stop you from any further criminal actions.

He should have tossed a quarter on the bed and told his father and wife " I hope you got your money's worth" and went straight to a divorce attorney.

RELH

Where is that testicle eatin' mutt when you really need him?"

Being an idiot is NOT an art form. Give it up!"

I don't think this one's over yet, Moab isn't that big.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom