What's going on with Ginsburg?

Hard to live through pancreatic cancer and she also had colon cancer and heart issues and now lung cancer. At 85 she has done well to survive all of that. My bet is she is gone in the next 6 months and the liberals will be screaming at the sky again.

I'm sure the Republicans will be morally honest and insist the next nominee should be named after the 2020 election like they did with Merrick Garland.

Grizzly

>I'm sure the Republicans will be
>morally honest and insist the
>next nominee should be named
>after the 2020 election like
>they did with Merrick Garland.
>
>
>Grizzly

...not when the president's party controls the senate....apples to oranges...

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

>>I'm sure the Republicans will be
>>morally honest and insist the
>>next nominee should be named
>>after the 2020 election like
>>they did with Merrick Garland.
>>
>>
>>Grizzly
>
>
>...not when the president's party controls
>the senate....apples to oranges...
>

Democrat-controlled Senate majorities confirmed Souter, Thomas, and Kennedy; all nominees by Republican Presidents. Is that a one-way street?

You have to be kidding. The war was started after those and you will absolutely have the next conservative nominee approved and faster than the last one. Those days of decorum and compromise are long gone. Just look at Nancy and Chuck and tell me they are willing to give an inch.

>Just look at Nancy and
>Chuck and tell me they
>are willing to give an
>inch.

You can't possibly be serious when the other side of the aisle is Trump!

Grizzly

-----------------------------------------
"This is a classic case of a handful of greedy fly fishermen getting too greedy." -Don Peay, Founder of SFW, as told to KUTV

"It's time to revisit the widely accepted principle in the United States and Canada that game is a public resource."
-Don Peay, Founder of SFW, as quoted in Anchorage Daily News

I guess this is going to be fun watching Grizz crap his pants when a conservative, Catholic woman takes Ruth's place soon.

hwy

Nocho,
I'm not wishing for her to die. That wouldn't be very Christian of me.
The best news of all is the Republicans control the Senate, they can make and change the rules as the wish. If by chance Ruth steps aside for any reason, it will be fun watching you cry along with Grizz.

hwy

>>>I'm sure the Republicans will be
>>>morally honest and insist the
>>>next nominee should be named
>>>after the 2020 election like
>>>they did with Merrick Garland.
>>>
>>>
>>>Grizzly
>>
>>
>>...not when the president's party controls
>>the senate....apples to oranges...
>>
>
>Democrat-controlled Senate majorities confirmed Souter, Thomas,
>and Kennedy; all nominees by
>Republican Presidents. Is that a
>one-way street?

I believe that game was called the Biden rule.

And no. After the absolute clown show that was the last hearing, there will be no "gentlemen's agreement".

I wonder how Dr Ford is enjoying her $900k payout for that months work?

From the party of HUNTIN, FISHIN, PUBLIC LAND.

That old liberal dingbat will never step aside. She has a black heart like most left wing liberals and will never give any president the chance to appoint a more conservative judge to the bench.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Jan-12-19 AT 01:05PM (MST)[p]>And no. After the absolute
>clown show that was the
>last hearing, there will be
>no "gentlemen's agreement".

Hoss, I fear you're right. It used to be that Presidents nominated a highly-qualified individual and barring something exceptional the Senate confirmed the individual. See: Merrick Garland. There is no integrity anymore, just partisan BS.

>LAST EDITED ON Jan-12-19
>AT 01:05?PM (MST)

>
>>And no. After the absolute
>>clown show that was the
>>last hearing, there will be
>>no "gentlemen's agreement".
>
>Hoss, I fear you're right. It
>used to be that Presidents
>nominated a highly-qualified individual and
>barring something exceptional the Senate
>confirmed the individual. See: Merrick
>Garland. There is no integrity
>anymore, just partisan BS.

It started with Borke grizz, long before those mentioned above.

#livelikezac

The Dems have been real sweethearts in the past.

It was a lot more fun when the Republicans rolled over. Those days are over.

>It started with Borke grizz, long
>before those mentioned above.

And since that time, the Democrats have confirmed Souter, Kennedy, and Thomas. All nominated by Republican Presidents.

So what's your point? Search for a single instance in the distant past to justify your position instead of looking at three more recent instances that contradict your position? That's exactly what I've been saying about Trump supporters ignoring the facts in order to search to hear only what they want to believe.

It's an intellectually dishonest and empirically weak argument that can be refuted in triplicate using more recent precedent.

Grizzly

...I wish someone could find us a video of that kind of treatment of a supreme court appointed by a democrat and destroyed by republican senators.....

nomineehttp://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/User_files/497fc2397b939f19.jpg
GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

>>It started with Borke grizz, long
>>before those mentioned above.
>
>And since that time, the Democrats
>have confirmed Souter, Kennedy, and
>Thomas. All nominated by Republican
>Presidents.
>
>So what's your point? Search for
>a single instance in the
>distant past to justify your
>position instead of looking at
>three more recent instances that
>contradict your position? That's exactly
>what I've been saying about
>Trump supporters ignoring the facts
>in order to search to
>hear only what they want
>to believe.
>
>It's an intellectually dishonest and empirically
>weak argument that can be
>refuted in triplicate using more
>recent precedent.
>
>Grizzly

Do you understand the word precedent? It was set by the dems with Borke. Like eel said, the repubs just got tired of rollin over, now you dems are crying foul. TFF

#livelikezac

LAST EDITED ON Jan-12-19 AT 11:34PM (MST)[p]Kagan's nomination was confirmed by a 63?37 vote of the United States Senate on August 5, 2010.

The Senate confirmed Sotomayor on a vote of 68?31.

After breaking a democrat filibuster

Gorsuch's nomination to the Supreme Court with a 54?45 vote

Then the single most disgusting display in modern politics by the dems, the Kavanaugh circus.
The Senate voted 50-48.

Facts are stubborn things my friend. There isn't a close second when it comes to how dems act in scotus votes.

Garland got hit with the Biden Rule. Named after democrat joe Biden, who initiated it originally.

But even in not bringing him up for a vote, there was never, nor was ever the spectacle that was Kavanaugh. Or did you miss the menstating protester? The women running through the chamber chanting and screaming? The $900k payout to Dr. Ford who to this day still hasn't filed a police report. Then, one timecdem pres candidate CPL, MICHAEL AVENATTI.

Advise and consent.

Not payoff, perjure, circus.

As to Ginsburg. How sad is her desire for power that at 85 with lung cancer, she still desperately clings to it? Its a tragic commentary on the broken of our politics. But folks waiting like vultures for her to die, ain't real winners either.

From the party of HUNTIN, FISHIN, PUBLIC LAND.

Clarence Thomas. Let's see.
It took the vice president to break the 50-50 tie. So if you are a liberal I guess you voted and confirmed a Repub nominee.

Their heads are exploding. RIP gal. To the rest of the MM PROGRESSIVE pukes..ROTFLMFAO.

She'll never retire as long as Trump is in office and she doesn't have any obligation to do so. death is the only way she leaves and that isn't reported to be anytime soon from court statements.

Keep praying for it you sadistic POS Christians. the only difference between you and the ragheads is they have the ambition to kill her and you worthless puzzies can only pray.

GFYS's losers.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom