whats in your arseonal (sp)

fisrtcoueswas80inches

Very Active Member
my self, i have 2 .22's a 22-250, a 270, 270 wsm, 308 30-06 7mmRUM, 30-30 410 about 4 12 guages, 40 S&W that doesnt seem like its all of them bt i think it is
Casey

here goes,
.22, .223, 2 -.257 Robts, 2- 6.5x55's, .270, 7x57, .338 Win., .375 H&H, 28 ga, 2- 12 ga's, .22 pistol, .357 revolver, .44 mag Redhawk, .45 colt Blackhawk, (+ brother-in-laws: .300 H&H and .25/06 both M70 wins, possesion is 9/10ths' of the law you know)

#1 in 7 mag, Vanguard 7 mag, Rem. 7 ultra mag, Mk V 300 wby mag, 2 /Browning Light 12 Auto 5's, 740 Rem 30-06, 760 Rem. 30-06, Rem Pump 22, Sig p229 357 sig barreled, 38 Taurus revolver, and one junky ol' Mossberg 12 ga. pump.

Here goes

Browning BAR .30-06 | Mak 90 7.62x39
Browning A-Bolt .338 | Kimber custom Eclipse .45
Weatherby SBGM .257 WBY | 4-22's
Marlin 1895 .45-70 | s/w .357 mag
Remington 870 12 ga. | winchester .22 mag lever
Browning A-bolt micro .223 | T/C Omega .50
Taurus Raging Bull .454 |

-Future purchases-

custom 10/22 in .17 HMR
Les Baer AR in .204 ruger

I have a .22 rifle, .22 pistol, .22 mag colt pistol (paid $50 for it) 12 gauge, 30-06, .223 mini 14, and a 9mm pistol.
I need to invest in a new rifle for deer
YB

Casey

Food for thought. In your profile you give your name and city/state. Now you've listed what you own. A bit of computer work and the thugs have your address and know what they'll find.

Be careful.

Jeff

I'M SURE THE FEDS HAVE A LIST OF THEM ALSO!!!

REMEMBER WHEN THEY TOOK GREAT BRITIAN & AUSTRAAILIAS GUNS & CHOPPED THEM UP???

I'D LIKE TO SEE THEM TRY IT HERE!!!

SORRY,BUT THIS IS LIKE ASKING WHERES YOUR KEY HID TO THE FRONT DOOR!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THAT BETTER SHUT UP!!!

BobcatBess;

I find it hilarious that you brought up the feds,ATF, and their deceitful ways of having a list of firearms that are own by citizens.
If you remember back about 7-8 years ago there was a big halloboo in congress about ATF having FFL license dealers send them their log books and 4477 forms when the dealer went out of business. Members of congress, GOP side, not democrats, was up in arms about this and accused them of trying to compile a list of gun owners. ATF went on record and told congress that they would not do this and would only keep the records for about 90 days, to look for, I do not remember, then they would destroy the records.
Well! several years after the above congress hearing, I became involved in a major burglary where numerous high end guns had been stolen, the victim told me that most of the guns had been purchased at a local sporting goods store that went out of business about 5 years prior to the burglary. The victim could not supply me with any serial numbers, but knew the brand and model numbers and calibers of the stolen guns.
On a off chance, I did contact the Wasington D.C. office of the ATF and talked to ?????? Lou. I told her of my investigation and "Lo and Behold" she was able to send me copies of the ATF forms 4473 that the victim filled out when he purchased the firearms at the out of bussiness dealer. That gave me the total description of the firearms, including serial numbers, that I entered into the NCIC computer as stolen firearms.
Now do you think that ATF may have lied to members of congress during that hearing. Now you have to remember that this all went on during "I didn't have sex" Clinton term in office. Maybe telling fibs were all right during that Democrat's term in office. Now you know why, even as a former cop, I have never trusted ATF, and never will.

Casey, I like you, but no way in Hades am I going to print out my firearm list, that other eyes may see.

RELH

I dont know about the rest of you, but I dont list my city and state in my profile on ANY forums!! Otherwise I wouldn't have posted! Just have to think first.........

LAST EDITED ON Aug-08-05 AT 09:51PM (MST)[p]your right, im gonna have to change that!,but all that is what they have to get through to get to me, along with my room mates 45, 30-30 and others
Casey

RELH

WHY HECK NO I DON'T THINK THEY'D LIE TO US!!!

LOL!!!

SLICK WILLY & THE BOYS AT IT AGAIN!!!

NOW MY WIFE GETS MAD WHEN I CALL HIM SLICK 'HOSE-EM' WILLY BUT IT'S THE TRUTH UNLESS YOU ASK HIM!!!

I DON'T TRUST THEM,SAD TO SAY THAT ABOUT YOUR OWN GOVERNMENT AIN'T IT???

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING EVERYBODY SHOULD HAVE AN ARSENAL!!!

There is only one thing that is going to help us in the long run on keeping our guns. That one thing is if GW Bush is able to stack the U.S. Supreme Court with conservative thinking judges that belive in the 2 nd. amendment and will interpet the amendent the way our founding Fathers meant it to be. Sooner or later this issue is going to get to that court, and when it does, we better have a majority of conservative thinking judges, and not the left wing liberals that the democrats want in there.

RELH

Let see 22,
25-06,308,300wsm,32win special
12 g
9mm,40 cal
Golden Eagle spit fire

Kyle

clock 22 .40
ruger single six .22
s&w m-19 .357
h&r .410
rem. 870 .12guage
marlin 39a .22
win. m-69 .22 singleshot
westernfield m-79 .30/30
nef .223
ruger m-77r .25/06
rem. 700adl .270
rem. 700sps .300wsm
**and a rem. 600 mohawk .6mm on layaway at gander mountain for $250

Okay, .25-06 Ruger, .300WSM Tikka T3 Lite, .243 Tikka T3 Hunter, .30-30 Marlin lever, .260 Remington XP100, .54 cal muzzleloader, Remington 510 .22 single shot, Ruger 10-22, Jennings J22 .22 semiauto pistol, Remington 870 12 gauge, mossberg 20 gauge, H&R 410 single shot, .45LC beretta stampede.
I'm pretty sure that's it.

Keep the Sun at Your Back and the Wind in Your Face

LAST EDITED ON Sep-19-05 AT 00:13AM (MST)[p]Be sure my wife never ever sees this! Here goes:

MORE THAN I NEED AND FEWER THAN I WANT?

SORRY I CANT BE MORE SPECIFIC - DON'T TRUST THE GOV. EVEN UNDER THIS ADMIN. PRESIDENTS COME AND GO BUT BUREAUCRATS LAST FOREVER AND INFORMATION IS POWER. BET THE "CRATS" HAVE A SCREW YOU ATTITUDE ABOUT RECORDS DISPOSAL IF THEY THINK IT WILL KEEP THEM IN A JOB.

Dear Bess;

Got the same concerns you have but there may be some confusion over ATF records. The specific concerns were that the ATF/FBI were keeping records of the background checks performed on daily basis when they were obligated by law to dispose of them in, I believe 10 days. Bet under the Clinton administration they weren't. Maybe not now since buereaucrats live for ever and Presidents come and go.

The paper records required since 1968 are kept forever and a few days, and when a business goes out of business the records are sent to some ATF storage facility.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom