WHATS IT WORTH??

BREW

I HAVE A BRAND NEW WEATHERBY VANGUARD SUB MOA .243 WITH A LEUPOLD VXL 3.5X14 50MM SCOPE ON IT THAT HAS ONLY BEEN FIRED ABOUT TWENTY TIMES. I NEED TO SELL IT AND WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT IT WAS WORTH? ANY HELP

Have to agree with hunterofelk, not as much as a big 6 point shed laying in the brush. I would say slightly less than what you paid for the outfit. Just don't sell your gun if your going to kick yourself later for it.

LAST EDITED ON May-03-08 AT 10:15PM (MST)[p]Brand new the rifle itself retails for around $799 - but the "buy now" price for some of the auctions is around $699 but it depends on the market you are in though. It may be worth more than that used in some places. If the scope is pretty in decent "like new" condition, it should be around $400 - $650. I have found used in a couple of places online for around $500, including an E-Bay auction with a starting bid of $475 and the "buy it now price" of $525. If I were buying the whole set up as you described, I would think that around $1000 - $1200 would be a good deal depending on condition, though you may be able to hold out for more. You can also place it on the classifieds here on MM and see what you can get for it. Good luck. That is a heck of a gun though and you might kick yourself later for selling it!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom